Thread: Is it possible to open US iTunes account in Europe?

Is it possible to open US iTunes account in Europe?

Hello friends, I am bit confused I don’t know whether it will work or not? I was thinking that is it possible that I can open my U.S iTunes account from Europe? I don’t how to open this account but I want to open it. I want to download all the TV series and some other stuff from the iTunes store. But I am not sure whether it will accessible here or not? I think that it may be possible through a European credit card. I think that it may be helpful for me to get an account opened. I don’t know what exactly I have to do in order to open the account? Can anyone please help me out with problem? If anyone is having idea or have any knowledge than please let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Is it possible to open US iTunes account in Europe?

I think as long as you are having an American Credit Card it will be able to access you to the US store. I don’t think that it is possible to open an American iTunes account in a Europe using a European credit card. If you are having an American credit than there won’t be any problem in opening an iTunes account but if are not having then I don’t think you will be able open an iTunes account. I think that even in Europe you need to have an American Credit card to open US iTunes account. Over, there European account is also not worth if you want to open an US iTunes account.

I also think that it is mandatory to have an American Credit Card for opening an US iTunes account in Europe. I think that it must to have an American Credit Card even if you are in Europe. It is also mandatory that you must be having an U.S billing address which should match the U.S credit card then and then only you can open an American iTunes account in Europe. As per law, I think that it is against the term and services to use it outside of the U.S.

I think that even if you are not having an American Credit Card then to you can have an American iTunes account just by following few steps. Firstly you need to go to eBay site and buy a gift card for US iTunes store which you will get it very easily. I think that you should buy only a small denomination voucher. This is because that fruitlessly you lose nothing. After this you can change your home store which will be available in the bottom of iTunes. Go into area and then enter the code which you have been received and then if they ask you that you had any account earlier so reply no and then they will give you an option to create a new one. For some instances it asks you about credit card and in some it won’t. This is how you can use an American iTunes account from Europe also.

I have also tried and it works no doubt. I think you must try this way out as I think that this is only the way which you can get an American iTunes account in Europe. I don’t think that you won’t such simple way to get open an American iTunes account in Europe. Other way is that you must be having an American Credit Card which is the most mandatory for opening an iTunes account in Europe. You cannot access European Credit Card for opening an American iTunes account in Europe.