Thread: When click on "Save PDF file as" dialog box opens at the back of open documents

When click on "Save PDF file as" dialog box opens at the back of open documents

At what time I attempt on the way to print to PDF by means of Adobe or else PDF995, the "save PDF file as" dialog box opens at the back of any further open window. This as well occurs by means of XPS text writer. I be able to get on the way to the dialog box by means of the taskbar however that is awkward. I am making use of Windows 7 64 bit on a new HP dv7t laptop. I have downloaded the most recent drivers. This happen again and again by means of all programs, purposely Internet explorer 8, Office 2007 as well as Live Mail. Any assist would be respected. Thanks.

re: When click on "Save PDF file as" dialog box opens at the back of open documents

Attempt performing System File Checker (SFC) scan on your PC. System File Checker (SFC) tool scans system files as well as put back inaccurate edition of the system files by means of using the accurate versions.
    On the way to run the System File Checker (SFC) tool, follow the below steps:
    1. Go to Start menu, as well as after that type cmd within the Start Search box. And press enter.
    2. Now Right-click cmd in the Programs list, as well as after that click Run as administrator.
    3. Ask for an administrator password or else confirmation, type your password or else click OK.
    3. Type: sfc /scannow , as well as after that press ENTER

re: When click on "Save PDF file as" dialog box opens at the back of open documents

You can also try Creating a New User Account at what time troubleshooting a range of problem, it be able to be helpful on the way to determine if the problem have an effect on a specific Windows user account or else all accounts. Just follow below steps on the way to create a new user account:
    1. Go to start menu and select control panel.
    2. Open “Add or remove user accounts”
    3. Choose “Create a new account” as well as follow the information on the way to complete the account setup procedure.
    4. Log in using recently created user account.

I have seen this trouble as well, as well as it know how to be a malicious one for those of us developing software. If somebody has my app up, as well as tries on the way to print to XPS, plus the save as dialog come into view at the back of the application, Windows 7 choose that our application is nonresponsive as well as the user may believe it is not working. I establish that if I go in one time as well as alter the save file dialog to "show folders" mode, after that at what time I next open it for all time come out in front. It appears on the way to be related to the "show folders" or else "hide folders" mode, for me in any case. Is there any means I be able to alter my app to force it to "show folders" mode at what time somebody tries to print?

I am in the similar situation. I have purchased a Brand new CPU by means of Windows 7 64-bit pre-installed. Take place by means of each and every one virtual printers as well as XPS and Adobe PDF. Save file at the same time as dialog behind window of program. If it was not for the irregular icon on the taskbar, I had by no means been familiar with that the dialog was open as well as I had believed the system been frozen. Altered to "Hide Folders" furthermore at the moment it comes in front, till the time I close as well as reopen the app, after that it fails once more, yet in Hide Folders. This is majorly irritating.

I as well have this problem. And I am sure that it is not a printer precise. All printer dialogs become visible at the back the application. This is true for each and every one application, Office 2007, Internet explorer, and Adobe CS3 Design Standard. System purchase in recent times HP Pavilion dv7, AMD- Turin II M250 2.30GHz, Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit and 4GB Ram.