Thread: After uninstalling a IVT BlueSoleil Bluetooth application Bluetooth doesn’t work

After uninstalling a IVT BlueSoleil Bluetooth application Bluetooth doesn’t work

I am running windows 7 Home premium 64 bit and as well as making use of BlueSoleil application from last month. Due to some reason I have to uninstall BlueSoleil application and at the moment not any of my Bluetooth devices work. Can somebody assist me by means of this? Is there an easy solution? Your suggestion regarding to this issue would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: After uninstalling a IVT BlueSoleil Bluetooth application Bluetooth doesn’t work

It is known fact that after uninstalling the BlueSoleil application (earlier version 6.4.249), Windows 7 Bluetooth support will not function as well as the Devices furthermore Printers file will suspend. This occurs for the reason that the Bluetooth Support Service has not begined. At what time you install the IVT BlueSoleil Bluetooth application the installer disable the Bluetooth Support Service, as well as after that at what time the installer uninstalls the app, the Bluetooth Support Service is not re-enabled.

Re: After uninstalling a IVT BlueSoleil Bluetooth application Bluetooth doesn’t work

To make use of Windows 7's built-in Bluetooth support you require on the way to manually start the service. To perform this, follow these informations:

1. Go to start menu and type services in start search box.
    2. Now Click on Services inside the Programs catalog that comes into view
    3. From the Services navigate as well as discover the Bluetooth Support Service
    4. Now Double-click on Bluetooth Support Service
    5. Choose Automatic from the Startup type as well as after that click OK
    6. Close the Services window as well as unplug furthermore re-plug the USB device

I have the accurate similar story.Acer ASPIRE, built-in Bluetooth, Windows 7.I attempted above method however not supportive.I did stop the "Bluetooth" as well as "Bluetooth Support" Services. Afterwards I started them in the mentioned order. No dissimilarity.After that I tried this:Click on start menu and select Control panel / Hardware and Sound / Device Manager .Opens new window. I observe a Caution mark alongside "Bluetooth Radios" I clicked it open as well as the Bluetooth Module was not functioning.I permitted it on the way to automatically search for drivers. It open a new window as well as started on the way to search, downloaded it off the internet, installed it furthermore I clicked Finish.At the present it appear like it’s back to usual.

If it does not function, you require on the way to reinstall drivers from Bluettoth dongle you obtain in box.If you by no means had a CD or else in my case it was built-in Bluetooth, then it’s more dangerous.You require on the way to check the Bluetooth device that are installed on your computer. Discover the specific model (be able to inquire original retailer), as well as the name or version driver it requires. Download the driver from your Bluetooth manufacturer website. If it does not solve then only solution is System Restore or else Re-install Windows!

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. I accomplish the similar thing as well as uninstalled this program on the other hand I am unable on the way to pair my MS Bluetooth keyboard by means of the built in Bluetooth in my desktop computer. My mouse functions just well for the reason that it does not require pairing. I am not capable on the way to discover the program in windows that does the coupling for you; I think that BlueSoleil had somewhat to do by means of it. Any suggestions?