Thread: Cannot open inpage Urdu software in windows 7 pro

Cannot open inpage Urdu software in windows 7 pro

Hi all, I want to make some document in urdu and therefore, I have downloaded the InPage Urdu software. I have installed it on my computer. There was no problem while installing the software but when I opened that program then it shows me the error message that says: Failed to update the system registry. Can you tell me that what is the problem with this and how can it be solved?

Re: Cannot open inpage Urdu software in windows 7 pro

The software that you have downloaded may be corrupted and that is why you are getting the problems like this. Many of the times if you have bad internet connection then the setup gets corrupted. My suggestion to you is to download the setup again and then again try to install that. If this is due to bad setup then it will be solved this time and you will not get any error this time.

It is possible that the program that you are using is not compatible with the operating system that is installed in your system. It can get installed without any problem but will show you problem while running that application. I think that you need to ensure the compatibility with your operating system. Click here and this will open the link for checking the compatibility. I wish that this will help you in any manner.

I am agree with the above post that if the program is not compatible then it may show you the problems like this. If that is the case for you then also you can run those programs in the compatible mode. I am not sure that this will work for you but you can give it a try to see if this works for you or not. It is from Microsoft so it’s very safe and you can try the solution given there with confidence.

If you have tried all the above solutions but that are not working for you then you can contact the manufacturer of that software. They are the creator of the software so they know that what are the possible problems that can come with that software and how can be it solved. This will be the best and the safest way to get the answer for your question. I hope that you will get the solution soon. Other than this you can try to uninstall and install the software again.

I would like to ask you one thing that which CD do you use to install the Inpage Urdu. Is it npage 2000 or else Inpage XP 2004? If you are using Urdu 2000 then it will not work properly with the XP. You can try to use Inpage Urdu 2004 otherwise 2007 XP. I think that you I think you would not face a problem while installing on Windows 7.

i also have a same kind of prblm. i m using windows 7 and neither inpage 2009 or 2010 is working on it. when i double click on them nothing happens.

whats the cause? and how to solve it?

it used to work a while ago but not now

As it was working fine previously and now it is not working then i will advise you to use the uninstaller to uninstall the software and later on reinstall it again with the help of the same. It seems to be some problem with the Windows Registry. When you use the uninstaller to uninstall the software at that time registry entry also get corrected so that no information for the same available in registry. So go with the same and see whether this is working for you or not.