Thread: Cyberlink PowerDVD software not working in windows 7

Cyberlink PowerDVD software not working in windows 7

I am having the new HP computer system and i have installed the Cyberlink PowerDVD software in this computer system. This HP computer system has the Windows 7 operating system. But this Cyberlink PowerDVD software not working in windows 7 operating system. This software is working in the Windows XP and Windows Vista operating system. What can be the possible error?

Re: Cyberlink PowerDVD software not working in windows 7

The Cyberlink PowerDVD software is not working in your Windows 7 computer system. Here you have not mentioned that which kind of problem you are getting with this software in windows 7 operating system. So first give the some details about the problem that you are getting with this software in your computer system. After that we will try to resolve this problem very effectively. It is very difficult to solve this without knowing about the exact problem.

I have installed this software for watching DVD Movies on my computer system. But when i am inserting the DVD of the movies in the DVD Drive then this software start but after that it hangs or freezes there only. While as i am able to see the movies of this DVD using the other media players. Now i have given the error which i am getting with this Cyberlink PowerDVD software and i hope that you will provide the appropriate solution for this problem.

So this software freezes when you are trying to watch the movies from the DVD Disc. May be this software is not properly installed in your computer system. So you will have to reinstall this software again by properly uninstalling this software first from this computer system which has the Windows 7 operating system. Remove this software first from the control panel "add or remove programs" from you Windows 7 operating system computer.

Make sure that the DVD Disc is working properly. The meaning of saying this is, the DVD disc should not have any scratches on it and make sure that the data is there on the DVD disc. If the DVD has the scratches thgen the software will not able to read the software properly and play it. As the result the Cyberlink PowerDVD software freezes and does not responds. So clean the DVD Disc properly before inserting it in the DVD Rom of your computer system.

You are saying that this software hangs after the start up. So this can be the issue of the compatibility of the software with the operating system of your computer system. Please check this software is compatible with the Windows 7 operating system or not because you are using the windows 7 operating system in your computer system. It is better that you should download or buy the latest version of this Cyberlink PowerDVD software. It will be compatible with all the Windows Operating system above Windows XP.

I am having the same problem as Dorotoro. The Cyberlink came installed on my laptop, an Acer Aspire. It freezes as soon as I put a DVD in. It says the program is not responding and then says that Windows is trying to find a solution to the problem, But nothing happens. it just hangs. I have tried several DVDs, all of which work in my old laptop and on my husband's. Since it came installed, perhaps I should take it back to the store? (I am also running Windows 7.)

Did you tried uninstallation and installation of the Cyberlink PowerDVD software in windows 7? If not then i will advise you to uninstall the product with the help of the uninstaller and later in install the Cyberlink PowerDVD. Use of uninstaller utility will remove the software completely from the system of yours and that is why you can use the software next time for fresh installation.