Thread: How to send mail through office 2007 in windows 7

How to send mail through office 2007 in windows 7

Have the newest windows 7 home premium version, Office 2007 Home and Student and Live Mail. It is not probable for me to send from Word 2007 doc via email.
    1. Error message: Microsoft exchange lacks
    2. Error message: missing mail program
    How am I able to live mail as default mail program to assign? And how a connection is made to the office 2007? So regarding this if you have any idea then please explain me.

Re: How to send mail through office 2007 in windows 7

Do you have Outlook or not? If you have Outlook, but do not use it, then delete your Mail Profile: Control Panel - Mail Configure live mail and defining it as the default: Control Panel \ All System Controls \ default programs \ Default Programs. Easiest way: "Windows" key and direct "Default Programs set "type, you should see the index. Then select and click on live mail as default.

Thanks for the tip, but it is necessary to send docs created as docs, as they are processed.... Otherwise you can get any pdf within seconds as the doc back and edit or change the way you want google for a moment: pdf to word mfg . So in this all these are happening with me so any suggestion concerning this will be grateful.

Thanks for your reply. but now it is funny: word 2007 open doc write and send to email live mail, it opens instantly appears error message: Login failed. Log on to Microsoft exvhange to access their address book. Error code: "Undefined error" Error message with OK ... then error message away Send email down again same error message. Message back confirming ok ... Message away ... And all good things come in 3. send again and oh wonder, the new page will open email from live mail and attached to the doc as an attachment. The whole I have now tried three times always the same ! And now?