Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What to do with Application Configuration Files

Windows Software

Old 23-12-2010

What to do with Application Configuration Files

Hey friends I need your quick help. So please try to do this as soon as you can. Actually I have a problem and regarding this I am not able to get any appropriate solution. And in this I just want to know that how can I fix the XML and iexplor.exe entries in the Registry? Is there KEY pre-defined files? I have find this on to the many of the forum ite but not able to get any solution. So please recommend me what to do?

Old 23-12-2010

Re: What to do with Application Configuration Files

How did you acquainted along with that you have to repair it? Do you inquire the rest of the as a user or a developer? If it is not a developer query, you acquire enhanced article on to the microsoft.com. As detail as possible and take distance from the invention of new Terms such as "iexplore?. So just try this when I was facing this I have just refer that article and got the fix for my issue.
Old 23-12-2010

I desire to acquainted with here that Where should it give the folder? And what was changed at the time / uninstalled install? What error messages you acquire when opening the XML files when it does not work? Perhaps yes, an entry in the Event log to find. So please provide me this information so I will obtain enhanced thought on this.
Old 23-12-2010

You have in fact managed, the name of the program three times write wrong previous to you even effort it right there. The Folder path you have also affirmed incorrectly. That would not be bad if there are two "Explorer" programs on any Windows would not. Must you ask unnecessary, especially since you know your actual problem, originally you have not exactly written. So first explain it properly over here.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,