Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Is sibelius 5 software compatible with windows 7

Windows Software

Old 23-12-2010

Is sibelius 5 software compatible with windows 7

I encompass Sib 5 merrily running on my old computer by means of Windows XP. I am planning to upgrading my computer for a new one by means of Windows 7 however and fearful that Sib 5 may not run on it. Can anybody authenticate that they have Sib 5 running on a computer by means of Windows 7? Is Sibelius 5 music notation software is compatible with Windows 7? Please let me about this. Thank for your valuable suggestion.

Old 23-12-2010

re: Is sibelius 5 software compatible with windows 7

I would recommend you on the way to allow us be familiar with the correct problem you are facing by means of Sibelius 5 at the same time as making use of it on windows 7. While the application may work however at the same time as Sibelius rely on third party device drivers intended for a lot of feature of operation, as well as screen display, MIDI as well as audio playback and printing and scanning furthermore so on there may be problem.
Old 23-12-2010

I would recommend you on the way to verify if you are able on the way to make use of the program in compatibility mode –If a application written for an previous edition of Windows does not run appropriately; make use of the Program Compatibility Wizard on the way to alter the compatibility settings for the application. On the way to alter settings for a application manually, make use of the individual program's Compatibility tab.Attempt on the way to run the application in compatibility mode. Hope this help you.
Old 23-12-2010

As per I know Sibelius 5 will not be supported on either the 32-bit or else 64-bit editions of Windows 7. I will recommend you on the way to ensure if you are able to make use of the program in compatibility mode as suggested above. If you are not able to run it then the next option is to make use of the higher version of Sibelius (which is Sibelius 6).
Old 23-12-2010

The most recent edition of Sibelius 6, version 6.2, Sibelius 6 is completely supported on Windows 7, together 32-bit as well as 64-bit. On the way to verify that you are running the majority up-to-date edition of Sibelius, select Help and Check For Updates from inside Sibelius. Hope this will help to get rid of your trouble.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,