Thread: How to Do a Print Screen with Paint (tried ctrl v and it doesn't work)

How to Do a Print Screen with Paint (tried ctrl v and it doesn't work)

I have recently upgraded my system and installed windows 7 Home premium 64 bit. The paint program is seems to be somewhat different as compare to windows xp. I am having difficulty in moving my "print screen" image to paint.I attempted ctrl+ v to paste, however it does not function. Can somebody please assist me?Puzzled? Thanks in advance for any suggestion regarding to this issue!

Re: How to Do a Print Screen with Paint (tried ctrl v and it doesn't work)

I also have this issue and I have on different forum about this. Just tried an idea several times furthermore at a standstill cannot acquire my image on the way to move at the same time as it does by means of vista. Do you encompass any idea on what I valor be doing incorrect, and/or an additional approach?I pressed print screen. After that paint. After that Select. The Ctrl+ V. However not anything happens. Just thing I receive to come into view on screen is the spotted rectangle. No picture. Thanks in advance for any assist you be able to provide!

I believe you require on the way to make use of Ctrl+PrtSc (to capture the entire screen) or else Alt-PrtSc (on the way to capture presently the active window), not simple PrintScreen.No, just simple PrintScreen capture the whole screen as well as, as you state, Alt-PrintScrn for the active Window.

In reality I read each and every one the replies previous to mine furthermore not any of them functioned. That’s why I posted on the other hand, I have the answer. I was trying on the way to copy as well as print a stats page on a game as well as what I finished up having to perform was on the way to decrease it to a window. I expect you recognize what I indicate by that. I need to "alt-tab" till the time it become a somewhat smaller window Instead of it being complete screen mode.On one occasion I did that I pressed "PrintScreen” after that brought up "msPaint" as well as pushed "ctrl+V" furthermore it functioned.