Thread: Windows 7 - 3ds Max the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)

Windows 7 - 3ds Max the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)

Hi, I encompass a 13 inch mac pro, I in recent times just installed windows 7 Home edition on the boot camp. I follow information regarding boot camp, as well as installed the drivers from mace install DVD, furthermore I updated windows, as well. The whole thing is well apart from I cannot make use of 3ds max 2009. It will not illustrate the view ports; as a result I cannot observe what I am drawing. I believe it is the graphic driver trouble? Consequently, please, assist me out! Thank for your valuable suggestion to get rid of this trouble.

Re: Windows 7 - 3ds Max the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)

You be able to download the most recent graphics drivers as of from your computer maker website furthermore make sure whether you are capable on the way to work by means of 3d max 2009.You be able to carry out Windows Update anywhere within your view the update as well as choose the driver updates moreover install all those updates as well as make sure whether you are able on the way to work by means of 3d.Click the Start button, select All Programs, as well as after that click Windows Update.Hope this information is useful.

Re: Windows 7 - 3ds Max the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)

Hey guy’s .I have been attempting on the way to obtain 3ds Max functioning for fairly a bit at present. I make use of it before furthermore it was very well, however it was previous to Windows 7 came out, I believe I was on the beta or else RC version back after that.Anyhow, at whatever time I attempt on the way to install 3ds max (I have attempted 2008 as well as 2009, and at the moment 2010) furthermore at what time I attempt to launch it, I obtain this error: 3dsmax.exe - Application Error. The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)It is actually pissing me off. Not anything else, no dash screen, presently that error, that's it. Any assist will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I too had this similar error.I resolved mine.Attempt This:First of all Uninstall Max (each and every one of it components).At the moment reinstall, however at what time configuring locations on the way to install to ensure you do not install 32 as well as 64 bit edition to the similar place, otherwise windows will get puzzled at attempting to load a 32 bit exe beneath 64 bit design rules.

Hope it assist.

hello ...m getting an error while installing max...
    error:4.29701007 while installing...n wen opening the max m gettin this error.. 0xc0000142..
    plz help me egarding this topic..~

If you want to follow my suggestion then here it is that will really work for sure. Well it fixed mine and hope that it will work for you. First of all Uninstall Max and all of its components. Now when you will be installing it back then make sure that you do not install the 32 bit version and the 64 bit version of this to the same location. I had done this mistake and was able to get rid of the issue in this manner. Hope that you will be able to get this done for you as well.

Blanch Guest

As we know, Add/ Remove Programs can't uninstall half-uninstalled or corrupted programs, so here we recommend you get rid of your program with a professional and trusted Adobe uninstaller named Best Uninstall Tool. Best Uninstall Tool can help you easily delete all leftover files, and it also has the extra benefit of being able to clean up all related registry values and/or dll files, so that you can successfully uninstall Adobe finally.