Thread: Is Microsoft Outlook really irritating?

Is Microsoft Outlook really irritating?

I was comparing Microsoft Outlook 2007 and Microsoft Outlook 2011 and I have noticed here that the things are really not that great in the brighter version of the Microsoft Outlook here and I would really like to know if there is anything here with which you can help me. I have seen that the new Outlook is not that reliable and if not then please correct me with your valuable suggestion on this. Well I have made this thread to see what the issues with the newly released Microsoft Outlook are and let me know if it is really worthy of buying it here. Will be happy to get some interesting discussion on this topic. Please let me know if this is really worthy since I am looking for getting this here. Will be really happy to have this here.

Re: Is Microsoft Outlook really irritating?

To begin with let me tell you that it is really sad that you are looking up for this inspite of knowing that this application is not really working that fine. All I would like here to tell is that this Microsoft Outlook 2011 is a new application and is prone to have some issues. Also I would like to tell that it will be better if you use it once you listen that this is dwelling well in the market and it has got stabled here. Regarding the purchase; I would firmly recommend a stay and after all is well for this you can have this on your system. Also I wanted to let you know that this is lacking in many of the things when compared with the previous versions and will be happy to see if they (Microsoft) can come up with some sort of solution to overcome the issue here.

I have noticed that this new Microsoft Outlook that is roaming in the market is really slow and hence I do not think that it will be really great to have this on top of the previous version that is working fine on the system. On the other hand I have also seen that the attachments in Microsoft Outlook get bigger and bigger and require deletion on daily basis. In the previous version of Outlook if some problem occurred we could have the data back from here $#%^(@"*; but in the new one I have not seen this anywhere. In case if the email gets overloaded I have seen that this Outlook does not offer help here and I am of the opinion in this situation the older one is really fine. The most frequent issue with this new Outlook is that it just keeps on crashing. Looking at all the things I am of the opinion that dropping it will be a great idea indeed. I have seen all these issues till date with Microsoft Outlook 2011 and would see if someone can come up with some sort of help in this case here.

I am of some different opinion; well looking at the things that you have presented I think that you must have not installed the Microsoft Outlook 2011 properly and in addition to that I think that you must have not configured it that well. I have it on my system and I have not encountered all those issues that you have mentioned above. Also in addition to that let me make a point that I have only seen that the new Microsoft Outlook 2011 crashes but I have seen that it crashes occasionally and I had seen the very same issue with the previous version of the Outlook. I would really like to say that it will be great if you can just make the move and see if what I have said is true. Please let me get notified.

Looking at the post above I am of the opinion that you do not use the Outlook of yours that often and if you would have done that then you must have understood what are the issues that we are discussing and what a great impact they have here. Well all the issues that have been pointed out are true and let me tell you that I have some of the issues with this new Microsoft Outlook here and I have seen these issues lying all over the internet. See if this can help in giving value to the thread here. I have seen that most of the users are complaining about the .pst file I have noticed that they are complying that .pst file is getting corrupted. Some of the users have complained that the entries in Outlook are getting duplicated. On the multiple PC there are issues with synchronizing Outlook. One thing or say issue that has really captured my attention is emails having weird characters and white spaces within it. All this are the issues that I was able to collect here and hope that I have covered almost.

It is true that you have covered all the issues on the internet and that too all the important ones and really thanks for all this; but in addition to this I just want to tell you that you all missed on one thing Outlook not working in a proper manner with Gmail. I am of the opinion that we can put it here on the board. I have with me some of the issues that are there within Microsoft Outlook and they are as follows: Drag-and-drop and Auto-correct is not working here properly. In this new Outlook I have noticed that Resend option a vital option has really disappeared. I have also seen that between the two identities there was a way for switching but I have seen this thing also vanishing here. Also I have seen that in the subject line the name of the PDF document gets attached automatically. So after looking at all the things above I would say that it will be great to wait for the moment and see for the previous version of Microsoft Outlook.