Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Sync photos with iTunes on Windows 7

Windows Software

Old 23-12-2010

Sync photos with iTunes on Windows 7

I have got a new Dell Inspiron 1545 which runs Windows 7 operating system. I have installed the latest version of a 64 bit n iTunes. When I am trying to sync my iPhone with the pc then it shows the screen saying that "syncing iphone" but this screen does not go further as it keeps on Syncing iPhone. Now noticeable thing is this only happens when I have sync photos checked. What could be the problem with this software?

Old 23-12-2010

Re: Sync photos with iTunes on Windows 7

A Bios update has been out by a third party purveyor to resolve iphone sync problem. look for the same using your preferred search engine for more information. Please note that the Microsoft cannot promise that any troubles resulting from the use of Third Party Software can be resolved. Using any third party software is at your own risk. Also get a hold with Apple to make sure if they have any fix for this.
Old 23-12-2010

I suggest you to update the BISO of you windows operating system which might be having some problem according to its version. I have seen this kind of problems many time which used to get solved by reinstalling the BIOS again or repairing the BIOS also solved this problem. But it would be better anyday to update it instead repairing it.
Old 23-12-2010

Finally I have got the perfect reason due to which you are not able to sync your iphone with the iTunes! Actually I have noticed the same issue after upgrading my laptop to Windows 7. Actually Windows 7 uses "libraries" for "my documents" and "my pictures" and not the folders. Now the problem is iTunes only reads the folder and not the directories. I suggest you to create the different folder and then copy over pictures in it and then check that it works or not.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , ,