Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Blackberry Desktop Manager on Windows 7

Windows Software

Old 23-12-2010

Blackberry Desktop Manager on Windows 7

Recently I have upgraded my machine from Windows Vista to Windows 7. I was using the Blackberry Desktop Manager software to deal with my RIM 9000 which on vista system but this does not seems to be working on Windows 7. I am trying to use it by bluetooth. Can anybody tell me that where it is having problem for connecting my device with the bluetooth. There should be something related with an operating system itself due to which it is showing some problem.

Old 23-12-2010

Re: Blackberry Desktop Manager on Windows 7

I suggest you to connect your RIM 9000 by using the USB cable to your machine which may not show you any such problem. And it is always a good habit to use the usb cable connectivity for transferring the data from the mobile device to the computer system. And it is even better for the safety of the mobile because of usb connectivity has lesser chances to get disconnected surprisingly.
Old 23-12-2010

It could be the usb drivers that you need to install after upgrading your machine to the Windows 7 operating system. Actually many windows users have faced such kind of problems after upgrading an operating system. You have to reinstall all the new drivers asked by the windows 7 as your machine must be having an older versions of the drivers which you can update from the Device Manager. Right click on the My Computer and then go to its properties. Here you would be having Device Manager Tab.
Old 23-12-2010

There could be an incompatibility issue with the program that you are trying to use on your windows 7 machine. I guess the same program which you have used on your windows vista won't be compatible with the windows 7 os. I recommend you to download the Blackberry Desktop Manager for Windows 7 which should not show any problem.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,