Thread: Cannot dock components in Windows media player 12

Cannot dock components in Windows media player 12

Well I have got a desktop computer , I am having an issue with my Windows applications and this time it is Windows Media Player of the 12 edition , it had the best feature that Windows had finally added Codec in there latest version of media player but why did they tore apart essential features from it , I a not able to load any component in it, if you have any thing to say regarding a about the media player then please post your reply back to this question . PS :I use Windows 7 operating system .

Re: Cannot dock components in Windows media player 12

I think the number 12 edition of Windows media player could not attract that much , that is why I think they are about to release Windows 13 media player , many of the people are complaining about it , you can just listen or watch to one music or video file an sit idle until it is played, .any people are considering itunes instead in which you can add on your own tags.

If you wish to Listen to more than one song or wish to watch several videos without having to choose one by one manually , after every song or video is over, you may choose the songs or the videos you desire to play, then right click on the songs you want to and put in to Windows Media player list, following this process way you need not worry about choosing the song and video after the song or the video song had finished playing, but I would prefer media player than itunes.

+You said that you cannot dock components to the windows media player 12 as you can add tags to your itunes but there are a few more things you can not do in this player you cannot even dock the equalizer and like the above post mentioned , once the song is selected it is quite tedious to add the song in the playlist , I cannot believe how anyone can possibly remove features from an application instead of adding new.