Thread: MS Picture It 2002 compatibility on Windows 7

MS Picture It 2002 compatibility on Windows 7

I currently running Windows XP on which main program that I normally use it the Microsoft Picture It 2002. Now I am looking forward to upgrade my machine with the Windows 7 but I am afraid to do the same as I am not so sure that MS Picture It 2002 is compatible with the Windows 7 operating system or not. I have tried running it on the vista which was not having any positive effect.

Re: MS Picture It 2002 compatibility on Windows 7

Just try to Picture It Windows 2002 compatibility mode to get to work! To do this, right-click the shortcut to the program, and then click on "Properties → → Compatible program in compatibility mode for → Apply → OK. Otherwise, you could program using virtualization. Since the update KB977206 is hardware virtualization for the use of seamless virtualization XP (XP mode), keyword AMD-V/Intel-VT no longer required. For a software like VirtualBox you need hardware virtualization anyway - which we take as a home-premium users would have to stop if one does not use Windows 7 as the Professional Edition, there is only supported on the XP Professional mode. The update is not installed automatically via Windows Update feature, and it can be downloaded from the microsoft.com.

If it does not compatibilize the program Picture It and you do not use virtualization because of performance losses like, you should resort to an alternative to image editing. Good and free image editing programs are "Artweaver, Ashampoo Photo Commander, DigiFoto, Fotografix, GIMP, Paint.NET, PaintStar, PhotoFiltre, PhotoFiltre" and "Magix Xtreme Photo Designer. I suggest you to download these programs from their official websites as they are offered free to download on an official site itself then why to download it from any other site?

Guess why Microsoft has discontinued Picture-It? There are far much better and free image editing programs on the Internet. Here's my list ... Also check out my videos, here I have time to remove the skin of impurities shown. As you can see the same time, the program

• PhotoScape - the egg-laying wool-milk-sow in the photo tools. Photo Manager, Print Studio, image processing, effects studio with many photo frames and much more - so pretty much just what you are asking here!
    • Among other things, a huge selection of predefined album pages that can be filled with photos by drag and drop. The images are automatically scaled since.
    • Many great features for web design's are there in there too.