Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cannot open Spywareblaster 4.4

Windows Software

Old 23-12-2010

Cannot open Spywareblaster 4.4

I have installed the Spyware Blaster 4.4 on my computer. From yesterday, I have lost the access of it. I mean that I am not able to open this. Whenever I try to access that then it shows me some error message. I tired many things to get it resolved but all of them were not working. If you can judge the problem then please let me know. Thank you.

Old 23-12-2010

Re: Cannot open Spywareblaster 4.4

Have you installed any other security software in your system? I am asking this to you because if that is the case then it is possible that it is interfering the processing of the Spywareblaster. You should not have more than one security software installed on your system. It will also decrease the performance of the system and can show the issues like this. This was the case in my friend’s computer. He uninstalled all the other software and this solves the problem.
Old 23-12-2010

The Spywareblaster that you have installed in your computer may be corrupted that means some of the files which are needed to launch it may be missing from it so it cannot be opened. You should uninstall it completely from the system and install it once again. If possible then you can take a different copy of the setup and install from it. This may solve the problem.
Old 23-12-2010

You can try by disabling the teatimer from spybot. Once you have disabled this then you can try to launch the Spywareblaster. I am saying this to you because it can be the TeaTimer which is creating the problem for it. If you want to disable the TeaTimer as well as take away its startup entry then go to the path Spybot > Mode > Advanced Mode > Tools > Resident. Here you need to uncheck Resident "TeaTimer". This will disable it temporarily. Now try to launch it. You can enable lit again later.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,