Thread: iTunes screen pops up repeatedly while internet or on dekstop

iTunes screen pops up repeatedly while internet or on dekstop

I am facing some weird problem with an iTunes as it keeps on popping up again and again whenever I have left it running in the background. Actually it happens mostly when I switch from the Internet browser to the desktop or vice versa. After popping up, It directly takes me to its screen. And even Windows Live is not showing what I am listening to on WMP or iTunes.

Re: iTunes screen pops up repeatedly while internet or on dekstop

It has to do with the fact that a program is running that accesses iTunes, as it has "value" is written. In my case it is the program "Album Cover Finder". Before I "iTunes" quit this program must be completed. If I "Album Cover Finder" start, will start immediately "iTunes". Logically, also helps to restart when the program that accesses iTunes will not open automatically when you restart (check "Open at Login" is not set).

It indicates that the problem is regarding an iTunes due to which it keeps on popping up again and again. I suggest you to check all the settings of an iTunes where it might have mentioned to keep on popping up after every changes in an operating system's environment. If you found nothing helpful then you must try to solve this problem by reinstalling an Apple iTunes from the start.

Not only iTunes opens by itself, but it also launches the music alone! It opens and starts the first song from my library. If I put on hold, he re-read later. If I select an artist in my library, it will launch the first song of this artist. The frequency is very random, a few minutes ago, it was every 30 seconds / 1 minute after it every 10 minutes. There he opened but did not run track for about an hour.. I tried removing iTunes and reinstalling, but nothing changed. Com.apple.iTunes.plist I delete the file, but it did not work either ... It's really as if the button "play" on my keyboard had a bad contact, and she bustled randomly ... But since it seems that I was not the only one with this problem, I think it must be something else...

I suggest you to use an iTunes as an administrator. You have to right click on the iTunes Icon and then go to its properties. Once you have to opened it then switch to the Compatibility tab which would be containing check box for "Run this program as an administrator" under Privilege level. Once you have marked a check in front of this option then there won't be anymorepop ups from an iTunes.

To remove the problem, I have followed the given steps:
    Format (nothing else has market: downgrade, reinstall, delete. Plist, repair permissions ... nothing). Since then, no problem. I suspect TunesArt to have been the source of the problem. Happened shortly after installing it, and did not reappear after it is removed (and thus reformatting). Well, to really prove it I'd have to reinstall to see if it replanted, but I'm not so masochistic. In this case, it is "sufficient" to trace the various elements that TunesArt installs. For agents, look in the folder: ~ / Library / LaunchAgents / ". If the problem occurs in other sessions, we must then look at the services in general, so the folders:
    • / Library / LaunchAgents /
    • / Library / LaunchDaemons /
    • / System / Library / LaunchAgents /
    • / System / Library / LaunchDaemons /