Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows XP program shuts down immediately

Windows Software

Old 22-12-2010

Windows XP program shuts down immediately

I by means of Quicken Deluxe 2009 on top of a Windows XP machine. Not certain if this is a plan or system query. I lately eliminate the safety 2010 Virus and then initiated having program friendship troubles. Finally obtain that working correctly however now, when I tick going on Quicken Deluxe 2009 it does unlock wonderfully for regarding three seconds, after that right away shuts down. I have attempt re-installing the program and liability it inside Safe Mode. Not anything has assist. Do you contain any proposal?

Old 22-12-2010

Re: Windows XP program shuts down immediately

later than you uninstalled the software did you take place to go away into c:\program files and physically remove any perceive or Quicken folders previous on the way to you perform the re-installation? The cause I inquire is since behind un-installing a portion of software characteristically the older file is still absent behind beneath program records and when you perform the re-install some trouble files that because the unique subject might be use again and therefore place you rear to open area one. The finest thing to perform to eliminate this is to primary uninstall Quicken then leave interested in c:\program files and erase the intuit or Quicken folder and then lastly reinstall Quicken That way that this occasion in the region of you will live re-installing Quicken to a spotless index will all fresh and new setting up files not a little elderly directory that might hold corrupt records.
Old 22-12-2010

When you start one of the programs of Microsoft Office XP on a Microsoft Windows XP, the program starts and stops immediately. This trouble can take place on Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, Microsoft Windows 2000 or Microsoft Windows XP, if the authorizations in the Windows Registry do not allow writing the essential in sequence. The registry key in question is:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Office HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Microsoft \ Office
Old 22-12-2010

Thanks for your assist - to date not anything has labor This come out to be completely a PC problem as I set up the similar program and the similar information into one more PC and it works completely. There come into sight to exist a number of type exe folder missing and I encompass no thought how to obtain it. When I attempt to dash the QClean UI device that Quicken advocate - it won't sprint as I obtain the mistake message "MSIZap.exe" is absent is there a number of type of MSI folder in Windows XP that might have been remove?

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,