Thread: GIMP not responding in windows 7

GIMP not responding in windows 7

I have a photo studio and I need the solution for the issue I am getting here right now with the software which I have recently installed in the system. GIMP is the software which is needed to edit the image and I find the trouble with this software so I need the help I am using windows 7. Actually it was working fine with previous software that is windows XP after the installation I found that it is not responding in windows 7. Please help me in getting the solution.

Re: GIMP not responding in windows 7

I have searched a lot for solving your problem and find that the GIMP version you are using is might not be compatible with the windows 7. Also I found that on the official website they have only windows XP compatible version and it seems that it is the latest version they have launched yet. So I would like to tell you that if possible search on the net for the compatibility issue and then use the program which is compatible with windows 7. I hope you will some help with this post to solve your issue.

My Gimp on Windows Vista will not run. I installed the latest version 2.4.7. The whole manifests itself in such a way that GIMP can run though. Once you go but to FILE-> Open, it hangs the program with not responding and then we are left with Gimp to earth with the Task Manager. The funny thing is that Gimp is quite run ever on system. Does someone else is getting the issue? Does anyone have any idea what could be the one? Thanks for the help

I think the only solution for this issue is you need to install the software once again and then see if you are getting the solution for the issue. As per my knowledge it seem that this problem is a cause of the improper installation of the software. So try installing the software again and then see if you are getting the solution or not.