Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows 7 64bit Notepad opens blank documents randomly

Windows Software

Old 22-12-2010

Windows 7 64bit Notepad opens blank documents randomly

I am using windows 7 64 bit operating system and also using Microsoft office 2010 in the system. Everything is working fine except notepad. Actually whenever I am opening the notepad I find that it always open the new blank document that is randomly. I need the help in getting away from this issue. Will anyone else is also getting the similar problem. If not can anybody help me in solving this issue? Thanks in advance.

Old 22-12-2010

Re: Windows 7 64bit Notepad opens blank documents randomly

For the solution first thing I would like to tell you that run the antivirus software and then try to open the notepad and see if you are getting the solution or not. If still the problem is persist and if nothing comes up in the virus scan then I thinks you need to follow the steps hope this may be helpful to you. First go to the start option and then go to the all programs option and then proceed to the startup and try opening the notepad from here.
Old 22-12-2010

It happens also mainly doing updates using windows update. So I would like to tell you to check whether you have done the update recently which might be the cause of this issue. So try using uninstalling those updates and then try using this notepad and then see if this works or not. I think this will be helpful to you if this will not helps then I think you need to install the new version that is notepad ++ which has many features.
Old 22-12-2010

I think there may some fault in the notepad you are using so I would like to recommend you to use the notepad++ and I am sure you will like it as Notepad + + is a free text editor for Windows and compatible operating systems . In addition to simple text files can also source codes are processed. The project is based on Scintilla is in the programming language C + + and written under the GPL license. Notepad + + provides an interface for plug-ins available on the program can be extended with additional functions. Enjoy using this.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,