Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Want to know about IP Blocking with Windows XP

Windows Software

Old 22-12-2010

Want to know about IP Blocking with Windows XP

I want to know how to block IP from Windows XP for that I want suggestions from you. I have heard that anyone who knows about hacking he can hack anyone?s IP and block that IP is it true. Is that IP blocking process includes malware or spyware. Which is the safer connection to secure our IP from blocking? I heard that Wi-Fi connectivity has more cases of IP blocking. Some social networking sites are also blocking some IP's which rare harmful for them. If anybody having some idea then please tell me.

Old 23-12-2010

Re: Want to know about IP Blocking with Windows XP

I have some steps for this and for that you need software TCPIP services for OpenVMS. Install this and then follows command TCPIP SET COMMUNICATION/REJECT=ipaddress. It will block IP address for all protocol. This command you need to follow when your system is in process. If you want to block IP address permanently then follow this command TCPIP SET CONFIGURATION COMMunication/REJECT=ipaddress. You can also avoid the telnet service by using further command like TCPIP SET SERVICE TELNET /REJECT=ipaddress.
Old 23-12-2010

If you are using windows XP then follow this steps. First you need to install IPSeccmd, its located in your windows XP. Now open command prompt and in screen follows the command, IPSeccmd.exe -f *= 0: PortNumber : Protocol. It will block specific communication and also your computer port number. Now on your desktop start your desktop open IPSeccmd , click on general icon below the policy option. Click on IPblock option and type the host IP address which you want to block. Come out after completion and check.
Old 23-12-2010

You can block your IP address by using UltraSurf Proxy Server.You need to install first UltaSurf 9.6 from the site. Before run that file you need to extract that file and click twice on that icon for enabling .UltraSurf proxy server. It will block your IP address. For getting your new IP address visit the official site for the IP address. This will take some time if you not getting new IP the restart your computer once and check again on site.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , , ,