Thread: Is there any effect on other security software after installing Microsoft Security Essentials

Is there any effect on other security software after installing Microsoft Security Essentials

I want to install the Microsoft Security Essentials but the main problem is that I have heard that after installing this it affect the other security software. And it makes them slow. I have read this on to the many of the forum site so that is why I am little bit bother about it and I want to confirm this over here that is there any issue will I have to face after installing the Microsoft Security Essentials.

Re: Is there any effect on other security software after installing Microsoft Security Essentials

you can install what you want. The question is whether that would be useful. With anti-virus tools, it is not advisable to install parallel. Since each tool definition database (with virus code) contains, it can happen, the tool A, the database tool detects and blocks virus B as a tool Tool A B's database. A cruel circle. In my view it is most important to keep up to date and its applications to the web and a little careful. Not every tool, codec, etc. is unsolicited Update healthy for the computer.

Re: Is there any effect on other security software after installing Microsoft Security Essentials

The tool can be installed parallel to existing security software (antivirus, Spyware protection, personal firewall, etc.)? Is it possible to install this tool on a Windows PC (XP, Vista, Windows 7, x86, x64, mostly in German) if other security tools are already installed (virus-and spyware-scanner, personal firewall, etc.)? So if anybody can resolve this then please share your information over here. I want to thank you in advance.

I have Avira Antivirus and the MS Security Essentials parallel on the Win7 computers. If everything goes wonderful. Which does not necessarily mean, in my opinion two virus scanners on a system only a problem if both real-time protection to run simultaneously. You choose either a resident of guardian must be or how I handle it, neither of them, one for all checked consistent top downloaded before clicking. What the recognition of the AV-database of the other program as a virus concerns - something I did not notice but you follow that.

I know a home PC with Avira and the MS Security Essentials, it seems Both to work together and I did not think that this something special configuration has been (background guard off o. ae.). I myself have therefore additionally MSSE in Win7 RC in a virtual machine installed G-Data Antivirus 2010 and Spybot Search and Destroy and no further Adjustments. Again, I could not find any problems.

l33t Re: Is there any effect on other security software after installing Microsoft Security Essentials

Why would you want MS SE? Don't tell me you use Windows disk clean and defrag, too. Like Internet Explorer, it runs last place in every race. Go Norton (100% zero-day protection), and forget about it