Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Apple software that work better than Microsoft applications

Windows Software

Old 22-12-2010

Apple software that work better than Microsoft applications

I am a soon going to purchase a macbook system and most probably I will go for a Macbook air. . I have been using a desktop computer , it was a Dell Mini 9 that had both Windows and Linux operating system I was just thinking is there any such software possessed by Apple that work better than that of Microsoft application , I am asking because I just loved my Dell system and want to sync with my Macbook Air , so please share your ideas if you have any .

Old 22-12-2010

Re: Apple software that work better than Microsoft applications

Well if you ask me there is no such application that is present for Macbooks. Windows at present are largest software manufacturer, and if a few application does not exist for Windows, probability are that it does not subsist at all. Or you cleanly have not discovered it. I am not trying to contradict you but there is no such So if you ask my opinion Microsoft are still the best in the business and Apple are still far away from overcoming it.
Old 22-12-2010

But you were probing about features that Apple does extreme superior than Microsoft. Well, in areas why both firms in fact fight - which would generally be the operating system itself and the suites present in the offices - I do not believe that Apple is actually so much superior than Microsoft . Their design actually look better, so you can say that Apple's graphics design is far better than Microsoft's. But that doesn't necessarily make their software any better.
Old 22-12-2010

Yeah, showing in some good graphics design is Apple's real strong point. Their feature just is good to look at. But when it comes to raw presentation and constancy, Microsoft applications has always been ahead than the Mac?s OS . And whoever tells you anything about the Windows , then you can show them the calendar and it will show that the Windows has been way ahead from the Apple?s product since the first Windows NT came into the market.
Old 22-12-2010

If you wanted to know what is there Apple posses better than Microsoft, apart from for graphics blueprint. It is in the marketing Marketing . Yes that is the most strong point of Apple and is one of it?s major strength . But I do not understand why you need this much of justification to buy a mere system, I think you can buy a Mac book but do not go with OSX , prefer an Linux and Windows instead that will be better for you .

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,