Thread: Want to add explicit tag to the itunes song list

Want to add explicit tag to the itunes song list

I have got a Apple laptop system , although I know that it comes up with Macintosh or Snow Leopard I am using a Windows operating system . I was having some issue with my itunes software , I wish to add some tags explicitly on the itunes songs that I have in my laptop, but I wonder whether it is possible or not with itunes or not, so it I would appreciate if you could reply on the same question , I wanted to know whether I can add explicit tags in my itunes songs or not.

Re: Want to add explicit tag to the itunes song list

I have got an Aluminum 2.4 GHz MacBook as well that was launched in late 2008 along with that I have 8GB iPod touch, well I do not think that there is any way to add any such explicit tag to your list of itunes songs if you are trying to operate as a end user. Once the tagging is defined, it is not in the scope of the end user to modify it, apart from the explicit tags you cannot even add any clean tag to the itune song that you have in your macbook.

Well I totally contradict with the above idea , I think it can be done ,you will have to follow the given set of instructions Open up the folder that contains those itunes songs , I am asking you to do it in an explorer window. You'll see some files and the Clean/Explicit script. Minimize this window for now. Open iTunes software . Choose the songs in which you want to add a tag and Ensure that all the options are highlighted . You can do the rest using the clean ./ Explicit script available in the taskbar.

Now, ensure that iTunes is visible in the background, now you will have to double click on the Explicit Script or the Clean script there the command console will open up. I think everything is done you will have to update the song and make sure that you can see the tag with it , to do this you will simply have to play the song from there and then omit it. Now the tag visible along with the song every time you play the song , it will always visible. You can use the remove tag option to remove the tag.