Thread: Different Versions of SBRotator In Cydia

Different Versions of SBRotator In Cydia

I have been making the use of the Cydia software in the Apple iPhone and is working well and also this software is being used by me for the style fonts and also for the console to make it fastest. I just wanted to know that is there any new software that can be used with the SBRotator. I have heard that the newer version of the v 2.1.5, 1.5 and the other version of the SBRotator that is of 4.099 and can be used for 4.x. I wanted the landscape mode, so just tell which one will the best for the use in the Apple iPhone I am just using it.

Re: Different Versions of SBRotator In Cydia

For the iPhone the information that has been gathered, that the model tht ios being used by you will support the version of 4.+. So therefore you might be needing to make the use of the SBRotator that is of the version of the 0.9 and is made available for the cost of mere 50 rupees. It is normally assumed that the conflict that the Graviboard can make the use of the accelerometer and then you can just change the type of the gravity that is being used.

The best option for you is that you can just make the use of the SBRotator 4.x which is the better version and has got multiple functionality that can be used for the purpose of the system and also for the connectivity with any of the other systems that are present. And also it is that it can perform all the task that is present in the operating system that is being denied.

For the upgardation you got to make the use of the FolderEnchaners that is little more friendly and can be used for the other purposes. And the use of the scroll is completely shelled out so all new brand new console for the working and also for the application that can be used for the SBRotator and all the other products.