Thread: New Launch Of Airplane SBSettings Toggle For Cydia

New Launch Of Airplane SBSettings Toggle For Cydia

I have an iPhone 3GS JB that works very well and has got one of the best operating systems that are being used in it. Also I have the unlocked version of the Ultrasnow in it. I have been noticing out the problems that are being faced by me that am concerned by the Airplane and when it is being used in the Airplane mode of toggle and which is occurring in both iOS 4.0 and 4.0.1. So the problem is that whenever I turn on the Airplane mode that is being used in the SBSetting , the carriers and the bar changes in to the searching mode and then after some time a message is being displayed that No service is being displayed. Please tell me the required solution for this.

Re: New Launch Of Airplane SBSettings Toggle For Cydia

You can directly go to the settings option and then go in to the Airplane mode and after that you got to turn it off and then after that you can just turn it on. Then after that just see that whether, it is working properly or not. If still it is not working then the issue will of the bugs that are creating all the issues in the system that is being used by you. And the bug might have directly affected the SBSettings that you are making use of, and this directly affects the operating system that is being used inside it. The operating system that is of the iOS4.0 and also of the 4.0.1 can be affected because of these issues.

The new launch is quite unstable and the better option is that you just make the sue of the previous version and not of the newer version that has been recently released, It causes the crashes in the safe mode also. And also it is far different from the original one that is being used in the SBSettings and is used for the killing all radios that is the one we make use of such as the phones, Wi-Fi, GPS and also the Bluetooth. And also see that how the toggle is working properly or not. I have not yet made the proper use of it but will definitely make the perfect use of it that can be used for the version of the Apple phones that are being used.

And the best part of the toggle is that you don’t have to make the sue of the scroll down and through making the necessary changes the other options can also be added to it that can be used for the better view of the console that is being used in it. And the other benefit is that you don’t require going back into the settings and then turning on the Wi-Fi and then also you got to make the use of the GPS and Bluetooth.

I have noticed it several times that when the newer version of the Airplane SBSetting toggle is being used then such kind of the problem such as the one of the crashing of the system that is being used. And this crash is being happened only when the system is tried to run on the Safe mode and then you try to make the use of the toggle along with it.