Thread: Accu-chek 360 diabetes software does not install in Windows 7

Accu-chek 360 diabetes software does not install in Windows 7

I have got a desktop system, My system configuration includes intel quad core processor and 4 GB of RAM. I had tried to install installed a software called as Accu check 360 diabetes software which is used to check the sugar level of a human body. However I could not install the software I do not know the reason why it happened, can you please tell me why it is resulting in failure ?

Re: Accu-chek 360 diabetes software does not install in Windows 7

Since this Accu-chek 360 diabetes software seems to be a third party software I think you should contact t their technical support and tell about your concern . I think the software does not have a compatible version with Windows 7 , they might not have yet developed that , so you can ask this question to the technical support of this Accu-check software , then post your reply back. they are working on windows 7 version but didn't know when it would be released. I'm currently using it on my wife's xp computer however it is with limited access. I really want to use it on my own computer.

I had some other third party software , so I think you should use a virtual pc and try to install it in the xp mode if you think that windows 7 version of this software has not come in the market yet , but your hardware also should support the virtual computers , if you had upgraded your system then you can buy a virtual hard drive and install an OEM copy of windows Vista operating system .

You should copy the file folder from second compact disc Software folder that is available externally on your hard disk : Put the second cd in the ROM copy the material from the folder that was created for the third party software of this second cd to the third party software folder and in the i folder of yours that you had created You would require Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Reader for that .You would require Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Reader for that