Thread: Cannot able to access the windows installer service after installing itunes, MacDrive 8

Cannot able to access the windows installer service after installing itunes, MacDrive 8

I am having troubles with windows installer not functioning properly I am attempting to install itunes as well as the MacDrive 8, others have perceive this trouble when installing adobe acrobat v8. When I attempt to install these series the installation quit timely: "The Windows installer examine could not be accessed. This can happen if you are performing Windows in safe form, or if the Windows installer is not properly installed. So anyone have any suggestions for this post then please reply on this post. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Re: Cannot able to access the windows installer service after installing itunes, MacDrive 8

"First, please notice if the program is installable in clean boot mode. If the concerns vanish in the Clean Boot surroundings, we can exercise a 50/50 advancement to rapidly narrow down which entrance is causing the issue.
    If the problem still goes on, please carry on:
    1. Stop all the current running Windows programs on your computer.
    2. select the start menu and after that type Run in the Search box and after that hit Enter, type msiexec /unregister in the Open carton, and then select on the OK button.
    3. Click Start after that you will need to type Run in the Search box afterward press Enter in that search box, afterward you need to type msiexec /regserver in the Open box, afterwards you will require to select OK button.
    4. Reboot your system.

Re: Cannot able to access the windows installer service after installing itunes, MacDrive 8

As the above method does not work out for you and the problem still subsist, please carry out System File manager by the steps under:

1. For this you will need to put in the Windows 7 installation DVD into the DVD-Drive; then afterward you will require to select the Exit button if the auto-menu arises on the window.
    2. Now you need to open an prominent command prompt. To perform this you will require to click on the start menu and then you need to navigate through accessories and then you need to the cmd prompt.
    Click on allow after entering your administrator password if they provoke you while opening the cmd prompt.
    3. At the cmd prompt, you will need to type the subsequent command, and then press ENTER: i.e. sfc /scannow.
    This may help you out to solve the problem.

I guess that your msiserver.reg file have some problem with it. The directory of the msiserver.reg file/folder in the registry that got wreck someway was below the position HKEY_lOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/present Control Set/services/msiserver, for a number of reason I had a file that appeared a bit like: MSiServer or something with strange capitalization. I check with 2 additional win 7 64 bit computers, one pro and an additional ult, like mine, and their's were both lower case. there was also no WOW64 file or a associate directory which mine had (bad). as a Microsoft sustain person I would suggest exporting together 32 and 64 bit copies of this folder in the directory to the internet someplace so that natives can download it and observe if they have the similar difficulty and are not as lucky as I am to have multiple computers in that I can access.