Thread: Document Viewer Showing Strange Problems

Document Viewer Showing Strange Problems

I am using two computers that is one of HP Pavilion dv5000 and another that is being used by me that is of the HP Pavilion a1540n desktop PC. And when you are turning on the computer and when it is booted completely a pop-up appears that is called of the Windows Installer and a pop-up saying preparing to install Windows document viewer is being displayed to me. Also it seems that when you are running the finish option in the Windows you can make the use of the Cancel option but the similar problem is being faced by me. And if is click to it 3-4 times I get the pop-ups again and again, and then I have to shut down all the pop-ups that are arising again and again until the option of the End now is being appeared to me. Please help me out with the problem that is being faced by me.

Re: Document Viewer Showing Strange Problems

You can just make the use of the MS Clean that can remove the issue that is being faced by you when you are using the option of the document viewer and also for the similar cases of the file viewer. But make sure that whenever you are making the use of the MS Clean that can be used for the reading of the heading and then looking out for the first view and then you have to download the program. If you are having the problem of the multiple pop-ups then you can just make the use of the Task manger, and sure it will help you out to solve the problem of the multiple pop-ups.

Also look out if the issue is of the Document viewer then you can just make the use of the install set-up that you have used up for the Office 2003, 2007 and also for the Office 2010. See that which of the versions is being used by you and also look out for the suit that can be used for the control panel. The document viewer is having the issue when you have got the problem in the Office tools so it is that you have to keep the view of the files that are being viewed by making the use Document viewer and also for the file viewer. And also the use of the clean up utility can also be used for the same and the issue that is being created in the file viewer or the document viewer can be resolved.

I have just giving you the simple technique that can be done if such an issues are being face in the computer that is being used by you. It is up to you to use the simple technique or the other technique that can be used for the similar purpose to. And if you are using the clean up utility; when you have get the view of the files that are being used in the system that is being used by you. And if you are using the windows office then always see that the document viewer is used for the viewing of the files that are supported by it and not any of the corrupted files in it. And this will help you out to solve the issue that is being faced by the Document viewer that is being used in the system that is being used by you.