Thread: Quicken 98 cannot be loaded on windows 7 laptop

Quicken 98 cannot be loaded on windows 7 laptop

Friends, I have Quicken 98 and my problem is that it is not getting loaded on my laptop which is having Windows 7 installed on it. It is a very good program though it is old but I use that every day. I am having data stored on my external drive. Please help me friends. It was running fine on Windows XP then why it is having problem with the Windows 7?

Re: Quicken 98 cannot be loaded on windows 7 laptop

I would like to tell you that 64-bit processors have turn out to be the normal for systems that are ranging from the majority scalable servers to desktop PCs. The method to get full benefit of these systems is through 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows products. 64-bit systems put forward straight access to additional virtual as well as physical memory as compared to 32-bit systems. This process additional data per clock set which enables more scalable and superior performing computing clarification. x64-based and Itanium-based are two 64-bit Windows platforms

x64 result are the straight descendants of x86 32-bit products and they are the usual option for the majority of the server application deployments whether it be a small or large. System based on Itanium-based proposes alternate system designs as well as a processor architecture finest suited to tremendously big database plus custom application solutions. 64 bit is a technique of manipulating data plus if something is at present 16 bit there is no method for you to improve them to 64. That is the work of the author for the product. You will have to make contact with them.

I don’t know much about these products in deep. If it is 16 bit as well as if you are having a 64 bit windows 7 they will not function. You would be counsel to visit the web sites of the manufacturers of products and check that what the problem is. They will have details concerning about Windows 7. Some products are just too old technically for running on the newest software. This will be the best option for you.

I think that the version of the Quicken 98 that you are having is having problem in it and that is why it is not able to run on Windows 7. You need to search for the latest version of it and download that. Install it in your computer and try to run that. I think that the latest version will work properly. This should be your first try.