Thread: real-time protection is not to enable

real-time protection is not to enable

Regarding this I spoke yesterday to Microsoft Security Essentials on the pc loaded. But not able to get any reply from that side. So if you have any idea then please help me. Actually in my pc real-time protection is not to enable, have already run-msconfig-under contributions according to consulting and acting does not work! Also appeared on the error code 0x800106ba? I work with XP and before that care once live. So help me.

Re: real-time protection is not to enable

Regarding this I have one solution but I am not sure that whether this will help you in order to get out from this or not. But if you want then you go for this may be you get the solution for your query. So you just take a look in your system and run the Clean Up tool be led from one care for. Then please re-install Security Essentials. The real-time protection should now be running. And after that see this again I am sure that you will be out from your issue.

I have read all the reply which is given over here and I think that the error points to continue existing security software. Do you have another firewall, or possibly a different virus scanner installed? I suggest so-called clean boot to be carried out with this, only the essential services start. Please make sure also that the automatic updates are enabled. Only this much you have to in order to fix this issue.

If you want the Microsoft Security Essentials use yet, so you should reinstall. To do this you use the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility . Install it, call it from the Start menu, and remove from the Information Security Essentials. Then you install the Security Essentials again. Link: http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/ I wish you all the best!