Thread: How to Upgrade OEM copy of Windows 7 Home with Professional

How to Upgrade OEM copy of Windows 7 Home with Professional

I have gifted a laptop by papa at my last birthday which is from dell. I contain an OEM duplicate of Windows 7 Home on my Dell inspiron laptop. I have recently buy Windows 7 Professional (Full) to restore the operating system. Can I perform an input upgrade by means of the Windows 7 Professional Full to my laptop by means of the OEM Windows 7 Home operating system? Please help me.

Re: How to Upgrade OEM copy of Windows 7 Home with Professional

In Windows 7 Home Premium anytime upgrade in the explore programs along with records box in the Start list of options and clack on top of the Windows anytime upgrade logo. From there, you be able to go into your trade Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate product input and carry out an easy upgrade to Windows 7 Professional. Programs and records will continue on the PC. I am positive it will job as a lot of people have established this. So I hope this will help you too.

As you want to upgrade windows 7 home with windows 7 professional then I think this will helpful to you. Microsoft now suggests an emergency procedure to complete the upgrade to Windows 7:

• Insert the Windows 7 DVD in the player;
    • Exit the installation of the operating system and return to Windows Vista;
    • Click Start> All Programs> Accessories and move the mouse on the "Prompt command." Press the right button to start the program as an administrator;
    • Assuming that the DVD player for your PC that Windows 7 is the DVD drive is the letter D:, which appears in the subject line write: D: \ boot \ Bootsect.exe / NT60 All;
    • Re-insert the DVD in Windows 7. Let us first start the upgrade procedure.
    • This should help solve the problem of infinite loop, and finally to display the coveted logo Windows 7 on PCs around the world.

I have here a lie Prof. full version with key and installed at the time the home.
    Unfortunately, I get down no upgrade. Professional CD in and setup start because it tells me I should use the Anytime Upgrade. About the Anytime Upgrade feature I can still enter the key that is checked and seems to be okay, as he continues. He then says that it starts with the installation and it takes 10 minutes. After a minute I get the message that the key is not compatible with the Anytime Upgrade and should I replace it with another Key. Is it somehow and logical, because the key is for the full version of the Professional. How do I get now but still an upgrade from Home out to Prof?

So, I just encountered the same problem: New Laptop shopped, Windows 7 Home Premium on it, from the internet Win 7 Prof-Key via MSDN AA downloaded, entered at the Anytime Upgrade and I must now install the fun about it or how does it work? So, now fired with the blank image, he gives me the Upgrade option, only to tell me afterwards that I should not hesitate to use AnytimeUpgrade. I feel like in the Asterix film looking to pass A38.