Thread: Need windows 7 OEM Key with a non-OEM disc

Need windows 7 OEM Key with a non-OEM disc

I just had to utilize the repair DVDs to repair my dad’s computer. Then I had to eliminate all the crapware that arrive bundled. Will an OEM key effort on a Non-OEM compact disk? His mechanism contains the standard label through the input on it. I contain a non-OEM disc. I find after that a spotless install would be sooner because I won’t require eliminating the crapware, afterwards I would figure the drive to create my individual repair disc. I am using the computer since I started my college and using the following specification that is using windows 7 64 bit version operating system having the 4GB RAM with Intel i3 processor. Please help me

Re: Need windows 7 OEM Key with a non-OEM disc

I think it is possible as I have searched a lot on the net and find that it is possible to do so. I find that it possible only when you are using a generic windows DVD as it is only possess the ability to unlock the OEM license if you are using so. I hope this will help you to get the solution as you wanted. I would like to tell you to use the generic windows DVD for thing which you want to do. Try doing this.

Hi,
    Supposedly it is not possible, an OEM version that belongs to the purchased computer to install it on another computer. I have had such as a CD on my computer there. The XP Product ID is indeed on top of the computer, one needs you but when you install does not even enter. What happens now if I install this version on another computer? Can I still install this then perhaps Santander different serial number, or will not do at all. The 2nd Point would then still the activation. How to get it? Since there are already several tools (Product keys changer and the like). Can explain what does this have with the OEM versions so Supervisory Office?

According to the license conditions You must have the OEM version on only one machine currently installed, however, was decided by a few people on the net, the OEM licenses may be unbundled, which means that you allowed to sell or use on another computer. Also I can say this is called bad luck, because the registration code only to the OEM computer fit (hardware dependent). A call to Microsoft is essential, except for the corporation.

Hi,
    I have the following problem: I did this year with an Acer laptop Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit purchased. Would now like my laptop articles but does not want to use the recovery CD because the software so much scraps from manufacturer’s haven. Is it possible that I have a Windows 7 CD from a friend and use Windows to re-install? Can I unlock them legally with my OEM-Key? Or is it always "your Windows copy could not be checked for authenticity? How would the unlock operation?

First of all is that with the Rebuilding principle possible (I was on my Acer also). Since you probably have BIOS with Slic2.1, you can activate your Windows either via BIOS or use your key from the OEM sticker on your laptop (stuck underneath). The BIOS story is more complex and only goes offline. The key is the label as an ordinary retail Key treated. Should he be unruly during the installation, before you go as if the upgrade Key-Key. You then install first without Key and then go as described before.