Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-12-2010

Windows 7: Picture doesn't appear in Windows photo viewer

While I release a thumbnail picture, Microsoft Windows 7 opens it with Windows photo viewer. Later than opening it, there is just an empty screen in the viewer says Loading, but there is no picture to be seen. Don?t know why this is occurring. Therefore require some help to solve this problem. If any of you know or aware of this problem then please help to come out from this issue. Because there are so many pictures of functions are there which I want to sort.
Old 21-12-2010

Re: Windows 7: Picture doesn't appear in Windows photo viewer

I had the similar trouble. I have windows 7 64 bit and I have establish a couple solutions from another site. I observed it occurs to many people with ATI graphics cards. I have a dell XPS 1640 laptop with a ATI Radeon card therefore I updated my card drivers, still did not work for me, worked for a few other people, and after that I notice for some people updating the BIOS fixed the trouble, so I went to dell downloads and establish. I have a BIOS update so I attempted that and still was not working for me. And lastly establish something which worked!
Old 21-12-2010

Disable the AMD External Event Service by entering services.msc in the Start Menu after that right click on the AMD External Event Service and in the drop down menu subsequently to startup type and alter it to Disabled and after that click on Stop, afterward click OK and shut the window down. I searched this on Google and it?s secure to disable this and guess what, I can view my pictures lastly! And some people said that they could not play some games still they did this and now they can.
Old 21-12-2010

It appears like your file association for pictures has become tainted or corrupted. Unlock properties of any .gif picture by simply right clicking on it, below properties, click on the Change. In ?Open with? window, unlock Other Programs and choose Windows Photo Viewer by default to ?open with?. After doing this click Ok and yet again click Ok. Perform this for any kind of image which you need to open in the Windows 7 photo viewer.
Old 21-12-2010

There is not a trouble with associations. You see the trouble takes place for me also.
  1. .png
  2. .tif
  3. .jpg
They all unlock the picture viewer. But it sits there with Loading. If you hang around it not at all loads. Microsoft Windows 7 appears to have a flaw. So, one of my friends told me that this is not an association trouble. The Windows Photo Viewer hangs on loading while you twice click on a photo. The association is right, the application unlocks, and it just cannot load the photo.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,