Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Can?t find photo software which comes with windows 7

Windows Software

Old 21-12-2010

Can?t find photo software which comes with windows 7

I have Microsoft windows 7 currently establish that there is software which comes with it for photo editing. I was told to type photo into the find programs and files and I did that and there is not anything regarding Microsoft windows 7 software. I have appeared in all areas of the computer which I know to look at for the software and can?t discover it. Does this software come with each window 7? I need help, please help me.

Old 21-12-2010

Re: Can?t find photo software which comes with windows 7

Photo gallery 2009 was replaced with a recommended update approximately 3 months before. Now it is hidden in the programs list as windows live. If you click windows live in your all programs list all of the live products will be listed, windows live photo gallery will be listed too. If you accept recommended updates like you do serious updates it is on your computer previously.
Old 21-12-2010

Microsoft and windows has been preloading photo gallery for years even with XP or vista, thus to say windows 7 does not come with photo gallery is not close to being accurate, it is a windows program, and windows programs are on windows 7 also. It is hidden in windows programs, and except you don't receive recommended updates like critical updates it was downloaded and installed automatically 3 months before with update called windows live essentials 2011. It is true a windows 7 upgrade does not come with a photo gallery, but the windows operating system does, and that is what the question was referring to.
Old 21-12-2010

The query was regarding finding photo software preinstalled, so yes it was just photo gallery 2009, basics only hit the update system few months before to the unsuspecting ample, the beta testing crew had a option to download it, the rest of us didn't contain any option in the matter, we just woke up one day and our photo gallery was restored with basics 2011 with no clue. How to operate it?

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,