Thread: Unable to install AutoCAD on Windows 7 64 bit

Unable to install AutoCAD on Windows 7 64 bit

I am unable to install autocad 2011. And in this when I try to install this so at that time I get an error like this C: \ Windows \ system32 \ ntdll.dll. And in order to fix this I have tried many of the solutions but none of them work in my case. So related to this if you have any kind of suggestion then please share this over here. And also in this I have tried to reinstall it again and again and all the time I get the same error so please help me.

re: Unable to install AutoCAD on Windows 7 64 bit

For this kind of issue I have one solution so if you want then you can go for this. In msconfig, when you click on TOOLS in the bottom of the window you can see a checkbox:
    • Hide all Microsoft services
    • Put the tick in the box and Microsoft services will be hidden (because you do not touch).
    • Without this, you can disable all the others remained with the exception of those related to your antivirus / firewall.
    • Well safely repairs also all items in Orange Wise Registry Cleaner (suggestion only applies to your case).

It is not because of the operating system. The operating system is not involved in this issue. You have disabled almost everything. The last test you can do is temporarily disable the antivirus and any third-party firewall before installing. I have no feedback from many reports of installation of Autocad 2011 in Windows 7 64 bit. Everything runs smoothly without any problems. So my suggestion is that you just try it once.

Whatever the suggestion s given over here it is ok but in this you have to add little bit more. In this after doing these entire first I had already installed on the same machine? So you just make a check of system files: start> all programs> accessories> right click on "Command Prompt" and choose "Run as administrator". In the window type: sfc / scannow and enter. At the end of the process close the prompt and reboot.

Whatever you are telling to do in order to fix the issue I have did exactly the same but nothing happened in this. I tried but nothing so I have reinstalled it in to the C: And in this this morning I also go to the Startup Disk in Windows 7 but nothing happened. I called Autodesk and it told me that the problem is OSE. So if you have any kind of suggestion in order to fix this then please tell me.