Thread: Best lock screen applications and calendar enhancement applications

Best lock screen applications and calendar enhancement applications

Just later than few suggestions, I gather there are fairly some applications which alter your lock screen to show a range of information, and just wondered what the most excellent was. I would akin to it to be gratis, and calendar information is a must. And at the same time as I am here, are there any applications which would enable you to insert a bit extra to the calendar reminders. While they pop up on the lock screen I would truly like a snooze for 15 minute choice! Anyone have any suggestions regarding this issue?

Re: Best lock screen applications and calendar enhancement applications

Not actually free but +1 to LockInfo. It places all my imminent events from iCal on the lockscreen. Therefore I all the time know what my friend has added to the agenda. For all time know where to be and when to be there. You can put in all kinds of additional information: new emails, texts, missed calls, twitter, weather and so on, but seriously the 225 INR makes me truly use my iCal. Most excellent 225 INR I have used up, even from Apple app store.

From what I can observe there are mostly LockInfo and intelliscreen. I have the demonstration for intelliscreen up right now and it seems to work quite well. Is there an ultimate enhanced lockscreen or does it come down to favorite? Why would one decide one above the other? I read someplace that intelliscreen works excellent with bitesms, how does this work? I mostly use the screen for calendar, SMS, and email, which are about it.

I have a related problem with LockInfo and would be grateful for any suggestion. I have downloaded and setup LockInfo via Rock up till now it is not showing up below Settings so I have no mode of enabling or configuring it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times with no fortune, as well soft and hard reboots. I am running iOS 4.01 on an iPhone 4. I have fruitfully setup SBSettings, Intelliscreen just later than LockInfo would not work, not annoying to run both, and Bitesms and all worked flawlessly. Anybody else has any troubles installing LockInfo or has ideas on what I am misplaced? Intelliscreen appears ok but I utilize 2Do and would like to attempt its integration with LockInfo.

While you pay the 225 INR you as well get 3 licenses to be able to run it on up to 3 devices and even shift licenses. I have it on my iPhone 4, 3GS and had it on the iPad. If you reinstate your phone or add a novel one, you only type in the email address you utilized while you acquired it. I have not at all utilized Rock as I heard it was unbalanced? I got mine during Cydia and it is at all times appeared right away in Settings.