Thread: Trouble in moving and deleting photos from iphone.

Trouble in moving and deleting photos from iphone.

I have iphone which is I am using from one year and it is working fine but before someday I have installed some photos in my iphone and I can add photos in it but its unable to move anywhere and also I want to delete some photos but it’s not deleting also . I don’t know what the problem in it. Other functions are working smoothly but only problem in this thing. If anybody had experienced this then please suggest me some idea to solve this issue. I need to do this immediately.

Re: Trouble in moving and deleting photos from iphone.

I think you are following wrong method for deleting those photos I am giving you some steps by using this you can delete your photos by individually. First click on camera icon on your main screen of iphone. Then click on small icon on down side on screen it will recover your most recent iphone photos.Now click on the garbage collection icon and click on delete photo icon and repeat this process three or four times for each photo. It will delete your photos which you want.

There is one method which I want to tell you. It’s for deleting multiple photos.First click on photos icon on main screen and click on Camera Roll .now click on photos which you want to delete form iphone and press the delete button on keyboard and I will delete your photos which you have selected and same you need to flow for the same for multiple photo deletion. For this you need to keep pressing control button or shift button for multiple photos and then press delete it will delete all your photos which you have selected.

There is one method which you can follow for deleting photo from your iphone.First open your iphoto on your computer. Search for the photos which you want to delete from iphone. Click on that photos and now use click control button for selecting multiple photos for deletion after that connect your iphone to your computer by USBH cable. It will sync your hard drive and also update by deleting photos from iphone.