Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Outlook express error code 0x800ccod while sending emails

Windows Software

Old 18-12-2010

Outlook express error code 0x800ccod while sending emails

I try desperately to run outlook express with my hotmail mail, but that does not work, i am always getting this error 0x800CCCF error or my inbox Ox800CCCOD error, For your information I have been using windows XP SP2. I have used outlook express since last few months but have never faced such error. Any ideas.

Old 18-12-2010

Re: Outlook express error code 0x800ccod while sending emails

First, take all necessary search settings: many files and folders from the search filter "factory" is not counted because they are hidden either by the system or hidden. As many solution scenarios, the search. and require, above all to find such files, it is especially important to prepare your operating system so that you get as accurate results. Windows XP: 1 To do this, right-click the Start button and click Explore. In Windows Explorer, select Tools menu and Folder Options. Change View on the View tab and check the list under Advanced settings, select Show hidden files and folders.
Old 18-12-2010

Then, disable the option Hide protected operating system files (recommended) and Hide extensions for known file types. 3. Now click the right mouse button on the Start button and select Find. Enable the following check boxes in the search window, under Other options: Search system folders, Search hidden and subfolders. Select "Search for the entry in local hard disks and type the keyword in the box under the All or part of the filename. Then click the Search button.
Old 18-12-2010

Many solution suggests you to edit the Windows registry. When the registry is just around the Windows bureaucracy, that is the theoretical foundation use the graphic user interface. There are five main areas, also called the key. The tree structure of the registry is similar to Windows Explorer and is in alphabetical order. Many Reg entries in Outlook items can be found in areas that are identified in the regional path with the Office / Outlook version number (for example, HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Office \ 10.0 \ Outlook).
Old 18-12-2010

This error message is the meltdown of outlook smtp error and it means that you need to Internet Explorer 6 uninstall the. Since use Outlook, Outlook Express and Internet Explorer common programming interface, Outlook is so damaged that not fix a de and reinstall Internet Explorer or Outlook Express or Outlook problem. Since Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 SP2 no longer offered, the interfaces has been needed the help, unfortunately, only the de-and reinstall Outlook Express.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,