Thread: Songs syncd to my USB drive not play in WMP 12 directly

Songs syncd to my USB drive not play in WMP 12 directly

Hello friends, I produced a playlist within Window Media Player on Windows XP and then syncd that playlist into my USB. It all performed entirely and synchronization was a achievement. The entire files were exported in .wma set-up on the USB which is now well. The difficulty I get is when I try an attempt to play the music straightforwardly as of the thumb in WMP12 on Windows 7. In the left-hand pane I am able to move to words my USB drive, enlarge the 'Music' node and after that observe all of my music as predictable. It is alright. The difficulty is there after a double click on to the song to play, or single click and then push Play. Not anything occurs. Neither a error message nor any kind of loading, I can't modify the rating of the music moreover. It is similar to that the songs are present but not available by WMP12. The play is not constant of a whole album; I would like to play these songs through WMP. I too don't want to copy the files locally; it is a work machine, and I prefer to keep the music files just on the USB drive. Consequently what is the problem at this point? How can I play these songs straightforwardly from my USB drive with no copying of them locally?

Re: Songs syncd to my USB drive not play in WMP 12 directly

I did have one method to play the songs in Window Media Player12; however it is not the perfect key. While at the start placing in my USB drive into the machine Windows 7 prompts me if I desire to play the music with WMP, look through the files on the USB, and so on. If I choose to play the music’s in WMP12, it unlocks Window Media Player and generates an original enormous playlist with my 1000 songs and many more. Through this list I can play the entire of my songs. Though, the playlist is a bit awkward to navigate even through the alternatives of categorization. Though it might be the simply alternative I have if I cannot play them straightforwardly through my USB drive in Window Media Player.

You might attempt to clear the Windows Media Player records and verify if you can play the music through the Universal Serial Bus which is directly called as the USB. To do this, perform these steps: (1). at the starting you should have to close the Windows Media Player. (2). in support of Windows 7: you first have to click the mouse to the Start button from the task bar, from that go the Run option in that, then write %LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft\Media Player in that, and then click OK. (3). choose the entire files in the folder, and after that tick Delete on the File option. Keep in mind that you do not have to remove the folders which are present in this directory. (4). Finally you should have to restart Windows Media Player.

You initially shut down the Windows Media player and after that switch on the attribute which is the features option that is as good as uninstalling and reinstalling it. To turn Window Media Player 12 on or off, try to perform these steps: (1). Now had click to the Start button on the windows, and then click to the Control Panel, from that click Programs, and then click Turn Windows features on or off. If you're provoked for an administrator password or confirmation, enter the password. (2). enlarge Media features, un-tick the check box which is after to the Media Player feature, to eliminate media player. Click on OK and restart the computer. (3). Turn on the Media player another time by choosing the check box next to the Media Player feature. Hope this will help.

Also try to do these steps to include the folder from the USB drive within a library and verify if it can play. To include the folder through an external drive into the library: Confirm the external drive that is the USB is linked to the system and that your computer identifies the device. In the task-bar, click the Windows Explorer button. In the navigation pane that is on the left pane click the mouse to the Computer, and then navigate to the directory on your peripheral hard drive that you want to take in. In the toolbar which is over the file inventory, click Include within library, and after that click a library.