Thread: How to change wlmp to other format in Windows Live Movie Maker

How to change wlmp to other format in Windows Live Movie Maker

Friends, I prepared a movie clip project and I made use of the Windows Live Movie program. I send that to my uncle’s home who do not have Windows 7 and so they are not able to view the clip. I want to know that if there is any way to create the clips but change the format of that with Windows Live Movie program. By default it is giving me the file with .wlmp extension and I want to change that. Please help me.

Re: How to change wlmp to other format in Windows Live Movie Maker

I would like to tell you that WLMP is not a movie file. This is nothing but the Project file that is used to re-edit in the Live Movie Maker. If you have made any movie and you want to share that clip with someone then while saving that, you need to change the format to WMV format and this will export the file in WMV format and it can be played on many platforms. This is the simplest way to do that.

Wlmp is a movie maker project file for windows 7 and not the video file. I don’t think that there is any video converter software which can convert .wlmp files to any other format. So you cannot load .wlmp file in rz video converter. First of all you should put out the .wlmp project file within windows7 live movie maker. Now you have to run windows live movie maker and click on the "Tasks" to illustrate Movie Tasks pane after that choose "save to my computer" and after that click on next and again next. you can obtain a wmv video file as of your .mswmm project files after that you can make use of rz video converter for converting the wmv file to any video format that you want. I expect this will help you. You can easily search as well as download rz video converter. GOOD LUCK!

My suggestion to you is to use 4Easysoft Total Video Converter. It is able to convert approximately all the video format to a different along with high output quality. This is a video convertor that is having all the features and it supports all the admired portable multimedia players. You will be able to edit videos and do the tasks like Merging, Trimming, Cropping and taking Snapshots. I am using this and I do not found any fault in that. You can search and download that from here.

You can use Video Download Studio. This is the best software to do many tasks along with converting the videos. It will help you to download, convert, trim, crop and edit your video and this will provide you good quality also. It can also convert any kind of the format like AVI, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPG, M2TS, MTS, RM, RMVB, QT, WMV and many more. You can download this from here. It is free software and can be downloaded easily.