Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Dolby GUI Home Theater software for GA-X58A-UD3R Motherboard

Windows Software

Old 16-12-2010

Dolby GUI Home Theater software for GA-X58A-UD3R Motherboard

Currently my PC is running with 64 bit Windows 7 Os. The motherboard in my computer is Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R. The Windows 7 properly supports its driver CD along with all Realtek Audio drivers. I connected the Home Theater for my computer which has more than 2 speakers. But when I looked into the manual it says that to get more than 2 speakers you need to install Dolby GUI software. But I couldn?t find it in motherboard CD or Gigabyte website. So I am asking you where can I find and download it. Can I able to run the HT without this software? I need to get the output from all speakers, so suggestion will be much appreciated.

Old 16-12-2010

Re: Dolby GUI Home Theater software for GA-X58A-UD3R Motherboard

You didn?t yet mention the actual channel of the speakers of HT? Is it the 5.1 or 7.1? The dolby GUI software itself included in motherboard CD. I think that this software will not be automatically going to install in your computer. So look into the folder "Dolby" - {dvd}:\Utility\Dolby. There are 2 version of install, DCC_x64 (64-bit) or DCC_x86 (32-bit). You need to find and install the correct version that your computer or OS suits. But the actual thing is I didn?t find any essential to make use of the audio setup allocates for 7.1.
Old 16-12-2010

I think that other than hunting for that software you need to take a look into some necessary setup for your Home theater speakers. This kind of setup may be locate in ?Sounds and Audio Devices? of control Panel. Otherwise take a look into the Realtek HD Audio Manager. If you are using any third party sound manager then also make some appropriate settings. As driver requirement it is listed under the motherboard download option in Gigabyte site and it is R2.51 audio drivers (59.38MB) 2010/08/13.
Old 16-12-2010

It's a genuine dilemma that equipment manufacturers presently just abandon to correctly document significant technological features. This motherboard is extremely publicized with its Dolby Digital competences and they mention the "Dolby GUI Software" in the mainboard instruction booklet. Up till now it's nowhere to be originating in the CD's edge application. As an alternative it's covered on the CD with no orientation to the precise directory anyplace in their credentials. And the software itself is described cryptically named DCC_x64. Because of all these reason it would be complicated to dig up Dolby functioning on your board.
Old 18-12-2010

Windows 7 or Vista doesn't index those kinds drives or softwares. You have to run Search to obtain this software. But in my case I think it is not necessary t install Dolby GUI Software. You can make all thing s work by the use of Realtek HD Audio Manager. You will get every option tests to manage your speakers , effect and input/output things of system . You can choose the option like what kind of speakers you have connected to your audio port. The drivers will automatically recognizes the type and produces random output from all speakers.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , ,