Thread: Got a problem with Software Memorex ExPressIt I just bought?

Got a problem with Software Memorex ExPressIt I just bought?

I am using windows 7 64 bit. I bought a Memorex ExPressIt disc and I'm trying to download the disk, but it keeps saying that file " C/Windows/System32/Ctl3d32.Dll" could not be opened. Please check that your disk is not full and that you have access to the destination directory. Access is denied.This is a extremely simple application as well as I immediately reinstalled Windows 7 exact before as a result I have a new install, 230GB of free space and 3 GB of ram therefore there should be no trouble. I’ve attempt running as Admin furthermore moreover changing compatibility down to windows xp after that to Vista. I at present have 3 extra PC’s making use of this application by means of windows Xp Professional, Windows Vista Ultimate, as well as Windows Vista Home Edition by means of no troubles at all. If you have any idea regarding to this please let me know. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Got a problem with Software Memorex ExPressIt I just bought?

I also had similar trouble. It acquires me a little while on the way to figure it out however this is how I perform it. I go to the C:\Windows\system32\ folder as well as found the ctl3d32.dll file. I after that go to the file's property as well as altered the security settings on the way to permit the administrator as well as user full rights. I after that ran the Expressit installer once more furthermore it approved that file error however came up by means of a new one. C:\Windows\system32\wininet.dll I did the similar security settings on that file also. I after that ran the Expressit installer once more. It runs as well as works completely.You will see that in your security setting property that there is a mark for "TrustedInstaller", intended for several cause this installer is not coming up as trusted as well as this is the work around for it.Hope this helps.

I am making use of Windows 7 Professional 64 bit as well as ctl3d32.dll is not within the C:\windows\System32 folder.As an alternative, see in C:\windows\SysWOW64 furthermore you will observe the files listed. I desired on the way to obtain ownership of those files (essentially, I allow the Admin group receive ownership) earlier than I may possibly alter the permissions. To alter ownership, right click the file and select Properties. Go to Security tab, Advanced button and open Owner tab, Edit button as well as after that choose the user or group. You will obtain a message saying you will require on the way to close the Properties dialog sooner than you be able to edit permissions.

I run the application as administrator. In my attempt to acquire this functioning, I recognized the setup.exe file as require running at the same time as windows XP service pack 2 (Windows start button as well as look for for Program Compatibility). I am not certain what consequence this had, however I am listing it for fullness. Once installed, I did not recognize it as require running as XP SP2 as well as its functioning.

I also have the similar trouble. I try on the way to access the ct3d32.dll file in order to edit the permissions the same as you recommended above, however it's each and every one grayed out. This in spite of being logged on as the Administrator. Further programs I have downloaded don't come across this similar trouble. Any proposal on how to edit the authorization settings yet though I'm not able to at this spot?Thank you in advance for any suggestion.

The disc might be damaged. You will need to go to their website to obtain the driver.I not at all make use of the discs hardware comes by means of in any case, by the time you obtain it, no matter what is on there is by now in reality outdated.Immediately go to the manufacturer website and download the driver compatible to your windows version.