Thread: Every time computer shuts down Windows 7 reliability history reports unexpected shutdown

Every time computer shuts down Windows 7 reliability history reports unexpected shutdown

I have understood an unpredicted shut down by means of my dell laptop since I find it which be in Jan 2008 out of bed till at the present 5 times it occur in a month two times wherever here is a gap of two month among the event. at the moment was the 5th and I was capable to write what the story supposed on the blue screen since I have completed my scenery for the computer not on the way to reboot following an unpredicted blackout. Don’t be familiar with if I could find an assist here as on the way to what could exist the reason. Some are scheduled just don’t be familiar by means of where to create from or what on the way to accomplish or if I can perform no matter which previous to sending it on the way to the vendor. Note frequently behind this shut down the computer reboots and all go away back to usual The trouble is a blue screen by means of the next written on it trouble has been notice and windows has survive shut down to put off harm to your computer. Verify if you include enough disk room. I am lost as on the way to what is source this trouble.

Re: Every time computer shuts down Windows 7 reliability history reports unexpected shutdown

I think this will be solved by using the updated drivers to the system. I think you should to do a neat installation of the drivers you are using into the system. If you are doing this then keep it in mind that all the drivers should be updated and install them properly to the system. I hope this will help you to get the desired solution. So try doing this to get the desired solution.

Re: Every time computer shuts down Windows 7 reliability history reports unexpected shutdown

Right click going on Computer and on top of the advanced system situation link in the left pane. Select the Advanced tag and tick on the setting key below Startup plus mending. Uncheck the Automatic resume. It is helpful to include the end error rules from the blue display and revolving off AR provides you time to gather it. It sounds similar to it might survive at the same time as previous to you observe one extra one so attempt the Event Viewer on the way to observe if you be able to obtain an initiative of the constituent that source the previous one. Right click Computer and choose run. Make bigger the Event Viewer column. Verify in Windows Logs intended for actions in scheme and too function. If you are not by means of a laptop cooler I propose so as to you perform. It could survive due to infrequent heat increase.

I would like to find the technological particulars for the predictable shutdown that is details in the dependability monitor.
    • For this open Action Center by clack on the Start key and the go to the Control Panel from their check out below System and Security after this proceed to the Review your computer's status.
    • Now just got to the Maintenance.
    • Below verify for solution to trouble reports leave to the View reliability history.
    • From the list particulars by double-click anything to vision its technological information.

When you begin the computer do you obtain the prompt for Safe Mode or Last identified good quality arrangement? You be able to attempt place the PC in a clean boot condition to observe if a program is intrusive with the shutdown procedure. To quickly do this just follow the steps:
    • First go to the start and then in the search option type the msconfig and press enter.
    • After this from the System Configuration screen proceed to the Services tab and then check out the Hide all Microsoft Services boxes and just disable them
    • After this using the start tab just disable all and after doing this press OK and then you will forced to start the computer and then restart the computer and restart the computer after saving all the work done.
    • Later than Windows has in progress up once more simply Microsoft programs or services should be operation. Write down the time to indication afterward in the dependability monitor and then resume the computer. This time verify the dependability monitor to observe if you find the unforeseen shutdown communication throughout the previous shutdown.

my windows is recovered from unexpected shut down when i am using internet so please give me solutions for this?

Quote Originally Posted by mohammad shabab View Post
    my windows is recovered from unexpected shut down when i am using internet so please give me solutions for this?
    First of all could you please tell us what is the operating system installed in your pc? Do you get any error message at the time of shut down or after restart? I think that there might be a virus issue in your pc? So have you tried to scan your pc fully with some antivirus system to find out whether it is a virus issue or something else, download malwarebytes as well and install it in your pc, it will be useful.