Thread: Software for video compression

Software for video compression

I have some of the videos that are really huge in size and the thing is that I am running out of space here and I would like to know if there is something that can help me in keeping the videos that I have in a small corner of my hard disk. Well I have some of the Videos that are of really 3GB and would like to if I can compress it in some manner. Well I will be happy to have the compressor that can really do this trick. I have seen all those videos but the thing is that I just want to have them on my collection and hence will be happy to know if I can have some of the software for this. I would really love if you can suggest me the software that can be of free and please let me know about this soon.

Re: Software for video compression

Well the only think that I can suggest you to use is the 7 ZIP software as I think that is the only one that can help a bit with the situation that you are stuck with at the moment. Also I would have suggest you to make use of the WIN RAR but the thing is that I have seen that the 7 ZIP has the capability of compressing the files in a more compressed way and hence I think that it will be great if you can have this with the deployment of the 7 ZIP. Well try to use this software and let me know if you were able to save the space on the Hard Disk of yours.

Looking at the things I do not think that you will be able to have the software that can help you in free to compress the video files for which you are searching here. I think that you will have to spend some of the BUGS so that you can have the required software here to help you. Also you have mentioned that you had already seen all the Video Clips and you want to have them for your collection then I would simply suggest you make the Back Up here on the CD’s and the DVD’s and I think that can really help you here. Please let me know if you liked what I suggested.

I am here with the suggestion that it will be great if you can have the HDV and the AVCHD that is the latest one from the Group to have the compression here and I am of the opinion that can help you a bit with the situation of yours. Well you can have them for your support and if you like you can go for the iToolSoft Video Converter and see if that can be of some help. Please see for this and let me know if any one from the bunch of three here helped you.

Well I think that it can be great if you can have the Total Video Converter here in your case and in addition to this I just want to tell you that you can make use of the conversion here and can convert them to some other format for example from .avi to .3gp and I am of the opinion that can really reduce the size here and in addition to that you will have the Videos with you as well. The only think of which you will have to worry is of the Video Quality. Let me tell you if you are going to go in this way then you will have the back up of all the Data but you will not have the back up for the quality here. In addition to that let me tell you that 7 ZIP can compress the files marvelously but it really cannot compress the Video Files here and hence I think that going with the Total Video Converter can really help you. Try this and I am sure that this will work here.

You have mentioned that you want to compress the Video files here and let me tell you if you are up to compressing the dvd video then I think that it will be great if you can have the handbrake 9.4 deployed here for you. Well in addition to this let me tell you that it is free and you can have this by Googling on the internet. When you will be using this converter just convert all the files to the mkv format can after the compression also you will be able to have remarkable video quality here in your case. Also here is a link to a Guide and I think that it will be a good idea to have a look at that. Please see the link here: Complete Video Compression Guide; see this and let me know if that helped.