Thread: Backup and restore stop working after missing the sdclt.exe

Backup and restore stop working after missing the sdclt.exe

Hi,
    I have stimulated my backup put to exterior USB which was saved into a dynamic drive I have done this to test restore. Windows 7 repair by means of 64 bit restore DVD. But backup and restore discontinue working after this testing and showing me the error that sdclt.exe is missing. Please help. Thanks
    for the help in advance.

Re: Backup and restore stop working after missing the sdclt.exe

I think to get it working you need a Shadow Copy as well as being a feature of windows is also a program that allows you to backup and restore files. Shadow Copy makes you back up files and allows recovery but only on windows and is integrated with Shadow Copy the homonymous feature present on Windows from Windows XP onwards. Shadow Copy allows you to backup files and when you want you can restore to make backups of these files using your function / service windows "Volume Shadow Copy Service", in Italian "Volume Shadow Copy" a sort of restore point for file. Shadow Copy the program is very useful because it allows you to make an exact copy of any file, whether in use or locked by the system, this file copy / backup you can also do it in batch via command line or you can make a script and run them. another utility to be reckoned with Shadow Copy is that using it will be possible to make identical copies of files on another partition, it will reduce the weight and it will speed up windows, even if you can call the default Windows utility that I put in brackets above, and Shadow Copy I find it very easy to use, simply define the source and destination as well as options just if you want, including the ability to do incremental backup

You want to uninstall the software you are using I think it will work more effectively. If that's going to Control Panel and then to Programs and Features. The list of software installed on your PC will be displayed. In this list, identifies the software that you know and which you do serve more. Those you can uninstall them: you select the software and then you click on Uninstall. You do not touch that you do not know. Once you have done this you will see what remains and what you can safely uninstall. I think this might be helpful to you.

I think to get the solution you need system file check since the file scdlt.exe a system file is missing from the system. For this you need to enter into the system as an administrator using the cmd enter into sfc /scannow sfc / scannow. After this uses the windows DVD and If corrupted files are found, they must be loaded from the DVD. After doing all these things you need to restart the computer after closing all the programs.

I think adding the user to the applocker maybe a solution for this issue. It can be down by going to the start menu from there you have select the search option and then in the search box type Secpol.msc and then from the control panel go to the application and then applocker and then go to the Executable Rules and then select the new hash rule for Backup Operators which allow to use the sdclt.exe