Thread: Windows Explorer has stopped working after I open the Bluetooth places

Windows Explorer has stopped working after I open the Bluetooth places

I have recently purchased the Lenovo T60 which is having the specification windows 7 operating system with 64 bit version and intel core 2 duo T7200 2 GHz with 4 GB Kingston ram and also with the 180 GB hard disk space and the BIOS version is 2.25. I have recently put in Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit. When I unlock My Bluetooth spaces I found that windows explorer has stopped up working and resume. Please help me. So that I will be able to get out of this issue.

Re: Windows Explorer has stopped working after I open the Bluetooth places

I think you should to check that the Bluetooth device is turned on in the control panel which can be done using the steps given below:
    1. First you need to click on the Start button and then go to the Control Panel after this go to the Hardware and Sound option and from there you will have to click Bluetooth Devices.
    2. From that just select the device if it is working or not and then hit on the Remove button.
    3. Now click on the insert, press the reset key on the tool and then choose my device is put up and prepared to be set up check box after this hit on the next.
    4. After following the entire above step if you are not getting the device then follows the above steps again and after getting the device choose it and the click on the next option.
    5. After doing the entire above step just follow the wizard and the instructions.

I think it is the fault of the Bluetooth you are using into the system might be not compatible with the windows 7 so I would like to tell you that you need to update the Bluetooth driver so that it should be compatible with the windows 7. I think you have to search for the driver from the Lenovo website they might have the driver for widows 7. I hope updating the driver will be helpful to you so do the things to get the desired solution.

I think you need to use the windows 7 wizard as you have downloaded the driver from the lenovo and the problems persist, the Add Device wizard can automatically detect the device or to identify the problem. Make sure that the Bluetooth device is turned on and mode of detection. For information on how to locate the Bluetooth device, consult the instructions that came with the device. To run the Add Device Wizard, follow these steps:
    1. Just click on the Start option and then go to the search field and type add in the search field after this select Add gadget from the list. The wizard searches for procedure to be added to the computer.
    2. Once distinguish the device, you can add a Bluetooth tool to your computer.