Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Help and Support gets pop up in Windows 7

Windows Software

Old 16-12-2010

Help and Support gets pop up in Windows 7

I do not know why Windows is so eager to help me out. On the first note I thought that it is fine to have this pop up coming for one time or coming again after few hours but now I have seen that it just keeps on popping up randomly. Now for one thing that I am sure that it is not the case with the stable systems here and I think that it will be really great if you all here can tell me or can suggest me something so that I can get rid of the Help and Support window that is getting poped up here. I do not have the Internet connection with me and I do not know what can be done here so that I can get it solved. Well I am hooked here and will really appreciate an answer on the faster rate here.

Old 16-12-2010

Re: Help and Support gets pop up in Windows 7

You do not have the Internet Connection and I think that you are facing this issue because of some malicious attack and I think that it will be great if you can have the Antivirus of the system of yours updated and see if that can really help you to fight with the issue of yours. Please see you need to have a good antivirus for you and at the same time it is strongly recommended that you have that thing up to date as I think that keeping the things in this manner here can really make the difference. If you want to have the Antivirus on the suggestion list then I think that it will be great to have the AVG antivirus in your pocket. I think that it is best one so far I have experienced. Please try this and scan your whole system with it.
Old 16-12-2010

I am also of the same opinion and I think that your system is severely hit with a very powerful virus and I think that it will be really great if you can have the AVG Antivirus in your case. Well if you want you can have the download for the same from here: AVG 9.0. Well this is the trial version try this and perform the scan and see if you can have this working in your case properly. Also I would say that as you had mentioned that you do not have the Internet Connection then you can have the Manual Updates for the Antivirus and then you can have them running here without any difficulty. Well that is the solution for all the users who do not have the internet connection and hence I think that it is great to have the antivirus that does not have this facility. Well if you do not like this idea then you can look for something else, but I will recommend this antivirus here.
Old 16-12-2010

In my opinion it will be great if you can have the Microsoft Essential in your pocket here and then I am of the opinion that can help you here with this situation. Well in addition to this I think that it will be really beneficial if you can have the Windows Updates for you in your case. Missing on something very vital like this is really not advisable. Please see if you can have both of them in your case. I have seen some of the people using the Microsoft Essential for the past ten months and that too without any issues here and I think that it will be great to have this on your side here. Microsoft Essentials you can follow the link here and you will be able to get complete guidance about the Microsoft Essential and how to use this on your system here.
Old 16-12-2010

Well looking at the things closely on the internet I have found that it will be really great if you can go for the clean boot. Well that is the thing and the suggestion that I can give you looking at the case here. Please try the Clean Boot and let me know if you get the issue solved here. If at all there are some issues because of the Software Conflict then let me tell you that you will be able to get it solved with this clean boot here. After the Windows gets installed on your system see if you can run your system with the minimal set of the components and the drivers installed in it. Please let me know if I am correct here with this suggestion. Please try this and let me know if I am really correct here.
Old 18-12-2010

I have read the whole thread and have not found any reply from the user here and hence I think that you must have not got the solution and I think that it will be great if you can look it as a hardware issue. Well I think that it is the only possibility left here. You can try to disable the Help and Support by going in the Control Panel and I think that it is the perfect place there for this kind of work. You will be able to locate this once you enter the Control Panel under that you will be required to go in the Administrative tools and after that you will be required to enter the Services. See if you can get rid of the issue here.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,