Thread: High CPU Usage in windows 7

High CPU Usage in windows 7

I improve from Vista 64-bit to Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium two months ago. I supposition I was the only being that by no means meet a trouble with Vista so I was expect a flat transition to Windows 7. The trouble that I am practicing by means of my HP desktop is extremely high CPU handling after some accidental period of low handling later than it is first turned on. The CPU handling goes from a small number of percent to elevated 80’s to middle 90’s and the whole thing slows downward to an inch. This casual period can leave from minutes to days. Closing the system totally down works the majority of the time. When examination Task Manager, no procedure indicate high tradition at all by means of procedure running less than a small number of percentages later than a first spike after initial a program. When I verify “Show procedure from all users”, the simply high CPU treatment is by means of System Idle procedure and not anything else. I have tried many things but no solution. Please help me.

Re: High CPU Usage in windows 7

I think it is happening due to the thumbnail preview so I think you need to disable those and then I think you will be able to solve the problem, so for doing this you need to follow the steps given below:
    • First of all go to the folder option and Open Folder Options.
    • After this you will get a box and then from the box click on the View tab.
    • And then check forever illustrates icons, in no way thumbnails then click on OK.
    • I hope this will help you to get the solution.

I think this is the fault which is occurring due to the thumbnails which are enable or also due to they are disable. I think you need to enable or disable those if they are which can be done using the REG File:
    • First of all down load the reg file which will be helpful to you to enable or disable the thumbnails or also to put out of action/ allow present Logged on client simply Thumbnails.
    • After downloading the file click on Save and save all the files to the desktop only.
    • After this right click on the downloaded file and then merge the file
    • And then click on the run option and then follow the prompt and then click on yes and again yes and then OK after the Prompt
    • After the above step just restart the system if it is down then delete the file which you have downloaded.

Maybe have you problem with Windows, but with your computer. The laptop is in sleep mode by the BIOS, or a "silent fan" button, which then clocks the computer down. Or are you working on battery without power, you want normal laptops down even NEN transition. Even if somewhere in the BIOS of the frequency was accidentally clocked down, or similar, it is quite slow. In XP gabs something under Start Menu -> Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System information is displayed to a something the current processor speed and RAM usage. Oh where we are on RAM if there is too little (<2 GB) may well be that the box is containing continuously due to swap transactions at racking, and therefore does not come forward.