Thread: Not able to Rate My Computer

Not able to Rate My Computer

I have been attempting to utilize the rate my computer characteristic in Windows 7 & Home Premium. I amusing the 64 bit edition on top of an NForce 4 M A motherboard, 4 Gigs Pc 6400 DDR2 Dual Channel GSkill Ram, AMD Athlon 64 Dual core Brisbane CPU, and Seagate 500 G Drive. I get a mistake message every time I attempt to run the application. There are many problems on the system while I am doing the things like user left click on the start option, control panel and so on. Please help me.

Re: Not able to Rate My Computer

I think this problem can be solved by following the steps I am providing below:
    • First you need to go to the start option which is located on the left side on the screen to the bottom.
    • After this go to the run option and then type the cmd to open the command prompt and then type this elevated command "winsat formal". I think this will helpful to you to get the desired solution. It Runs a pre definite set of measurement and saves the information to an XML folder in %systemroot%\performance\winsat\datastore. There are no command line limitations accessible for utilize by means of the formal measurement.

I think it is happening because the program you are using is possible that your program is not compatible with windows 7 like many others, so that they may never work well or at least until Microsoft will deign to fix it! if you're still having problems better change it to windows xp, then installed the seven remix xp and if you want to stay with Windows 7 then I think you need to change icons, theme and home screen is what I can do for you, I would like to suggest you x ke oriented careers who study graphic design or programming to have many problems such x it that we cannot work with Windows 7.

This problem will be solved by using two methods I think you should try this:
    1. Method one:
      To a file you want to open exe rename it with my work modular.exe example and so it changes all automatically exe.
    2. Method two:
      Right click the file you want to open the option to put with exe and dove in to use this program as determined.